just need someone to talk to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robsan91

Reaction score
i just want to feel accepted and i want people to notice me. a lot changed for me in a year. i went from having a couple of good friends to having no friends. my family moved away so i dont really have a home anymore. i just spend the night at different peoples houses. i have a bf but i think he may have been the cause of all this..... now he's the only friend i really have and it kills me inside whenever he leaves to go hang out with his friends. i tried hanging out with them too but they act like i dont exist and my bf doesnt really pay attention to me either when we're with them. today i skipped out on going to a show with them because me and my bf got in a fight and put me in a bad mood....now i see facebook post about people at the show and i feel left out. i feel left out a lot. its one of the worse feelings ever.

I'm sorry to hear it. I feel left out often too. Do you think that there is any chance to reunite with your old friends? It's worth to do your best to have them back around than to rely on your boyfriend entirely. Hopefully, you'll find some people here to talk to. Best wishes!

Latest posts

Back