How to Lucid Dream Tonight – The way to control your dream!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dolamy

Tonight, you’re going to bed and wish for your self to have nice dreams.(*crappy sales site removed*)

Even when I'm lucid I still struggle to control what is going on. Or i'm like, so I'm lucid, what the fresia should I do now? lol I did have a fantastic romp with this guy once though.

Crappy spam. Their sales site tries to take over your browser.

I like the "crappy sales site removed" that was creative.

I do that whenever I'm having a bad dream, I try to wake myself up from it from within my dream. Unfortunately this leads me to make moaning sounds...

I love lucid dreaming. Such a shame that the one such thread to pop up is spam. What the hell, lucid is a niche, how'd it make spam?

I hear you.. lucid dreaming is a really interesting topic, I sometimes manage to do it, but only at random. Whenever I try to force myself to go lucid, it doesn't work for me. **** shame.

It's "understanding" that you are dreaming while you are dreaming, such that you have "free will" within the dream. There is more to it in high end, such as the ability to shape your dreams or face your fears or subconscience in them.

Check out dreamviews.com.

It's "understanding" that you are dreaming while you are dreaming, such that you have "free will" within the dream. There is more to it in high end, such as the ability to shape your dreams or face your fears or subconscious in them.

Check out dreamviews.com.

I would write a detailed description and drop a link again, but the system banned me for it last time :p

Latest posts

Back