weird and unlucky and strange experiences

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
are people born unlucky or cursed
i,d like to know some people unlucky experiences i have loads of unlucky experiences
including the life that was choosing by some ejit yeah he name is god i hate him too.

do some people have very unlucky experecnce i.d love to know or weird experience

growing up, I've always felt that I was jinxed and unlucky. I was always put in a situation I didn't want to that I could almost predict it. It's maybe childish but I was still 7 at this time. We had to dance waltz at school and there were more guys that girls in the class. I was paired with twins! I was the only one with two partner. How can you dance waltz with two people at the same time? (d)

floffyschneeman said:
growing up, I've always felt that I was jinxed and unlucky. I was always put in a situation I didn't want to that I could almost predict it. It's maybe childish but I was still 7 at this time. We had to dance waltz at school and there were more guys that girls in the class. I was paired with twins! I was the only one with two partner. How can you dance waltz with two people at the same time? (d)

that's is bit weird then again it could be worse

i was born unlucky i used live in small house with crack walls no heating a small fire we had no bathroom out toilet was out in yard we had no hot water.i didn't get my own till i was 20 years old .i used share room with my mother and father till i was 20 years old.
i also live in town with nothing to do and no where to go in very small town.
the more i try to leave for better place the more i am stuck here. believed me i have tried over 200 times still no go
i hate the town i live when i leave the town i feel weight lift off my shoulders i can breath then i come back the weight is back on me again heavy such heavy
i have nothing bad luck i try to get places i have tried all routes still no good still stuck here no escape
i failed exams after exams after exams ,bullied and attacked ,threatened ,beat ,
guys told me that hate me i am almost 30 years old never had single boyfriend not even my 1st kiss now i have given up on it.
i live in town i just can't like invisible barry that keeps me here
i have very strict father who still treats me like child at my age some thing i have no control

every one said there curse down me there right there is i can't lift it believe i have tried to lift it
my brother thinks exorcism should be done i did practice bit witchcraft to help even that can't lift the curse from me

Ive had plenty of bad experince in my life. Heck I've even gone through
a very very rough time recently.

I used to foucs or dwell on those negative experinces.
It's understandable becuase of the pains.
The emotions are very sharp, very loud. They kind da jump out
at me. So my mind laches on to those turamtics event which I'll
live or experince in my mind over and ever again.

Since I'm feeling the hurt..I'll create more bad experince in the moment
which continue the negativity in my life. If i dwell or play those negative
events in my life over and over again...it's like making COPIES of negative
events(in the moment) in my life which my brain will store in it's memory bank.

I was abused as a child very very bad. Im not positive if I was sexually abused.
If I was ...my mind totally blocked it out becuase of the turamma.
it's a built in mechanism in our brain when our system gets over loaded with pains
it'll shut down so we wont go into shock.
Sometimes people die from the shock instead of the physical injury itself.

Then I was reading Dynnetics,a book about trying to recover from depression.
it gose into details about engrames...Trumatics events that'll i might react
to a subconsicous level. Anything can retrigger my turamma...such as sounds
,smells, colors, objects...Anything that was in the surrounding area during
the turmatic event...becuase our brain continue to record everything.
So it gose into our subconsious...
As in dreams, our subconsious mind dosnt distinguish. its like a cluster
fresia of data.

So it kinds of made since to me...why i would feel anxieties for no particular
reasons even if i was in a current safe enviorment.
Something in the current enviornment is retriggering my brain or negative emotions...such
as the same beautiful painting on the wall, a color or smell of a meal being cooked.

Anyway as a simple excersize to help me heal. The book suggested that I make
a list of positive experinces in my life. It was difficult at first.

I simply made the list of any positive experince in my life.
Such as just joking and luaghing with my friends
Playing with my faovite toys.
The many many times my mother would hold me and caress me...etc

The list got longer as I continue to be persistence.
What it did also was trigger lots of good memories and emotions.

Over time I put the positive and negative list side by side.
There were actaully more positive experince or just as equal.

The reason why I didnt wdell on positive experinces is
becuase the good happy emotions are more soothing, calming, soft.

As in colors...
painful emotions are like NEON colours to me...They jump out at me.
Happy serene emotions are softer shades of colours.

Its still comes down to retraining my mind to FOCUS on positive
things in my life so that I may create more positive experince in my life
today and in my future.

I'm not denying the negative events in my life...But I cannot continue
to dwell on them. it dosnt help me. It donst help me live a happy joyest life.

I never used to believe in luck. I felt that it was just another human creation. As my life has progressed, I've done a lot of research in many, many areas and have now come to a different conclusion.

Luck does exist. It has both positive and negative factors (just like everything else in existence). You can be born with "bad" (negative) luck. You can also be born with "good" (positive) luck... or luck that fluctuates back and forth (affected) between the 2 extremes.

If you (or anyone) wishes to learn more about this, feel free to PM me. I don't want to get into specifics of the how and why, here on the forum. The information is only for the truly interested.

Sprint said:
Luck does exist. It has both positive and negative factors (just like everything else in existence). You can be born with "bad" (negative) luck. You can also be born with "good" (positive) luck... or luck that fluctuates back and forth (affected) between the 2 extremes.

If you (or anyone) wishes to learn more about this, feel free to PM me. I don't want to get into specifics of the how and why, here on the forum. The information is only for the truly interested.

Could it be...

Sprint, I have a question...

...are you...

PHAEDRON'S APPRENTICE???

I believe in luck to an extent. Might be the Asian thing. We're traditionally rather superstitious.

Badjedidude said:
Sprint said:

Could it be...

Sprint, I have a question...

...are you...

PHAEDRON'S APPRENTICE???

No, are you???

(good thing I actually read some of this guy's posts rofl or I would have been googling "Phaedron" ... :rolleyes: wth)

Badjedidude said:
I'd say that luck is just a term we apply to coincidence after the fact.

This.

I'm sure we could all gives stories about why our lives suck and what happened to us, but what the fresia is the point? They are just excuses used to make you give up.
What I don't get is why the hell are you here if you don't want to here anything we have to say? Why are you here if all you do when we give you the advice you ASK for is give more excuses or post another thread about the same thing or get pissy with us?

That may be bitchy, but they are all legit questions. You aren't the only **** one that has problems. You aren't the only **** one that lives in the middle of nowhere. You say to floffy that it could be worse and then post your own story. YOU could have it a fresia of a lot worse too. We ALL could have it a fresia of a lot worse. Count your blessings and if you don't like something CHANGE IT!

i also very superstitions too about not bring bad luck with from other people who have been cruel to me over the years .
like one guy i know i trained with in 2002 i brought pair shoes but he was nasty to me so i no longer wear those from that year to
this i have nothing but bad luck one problem after another since 2002 its like like he cursed me .
he still hates me after all these years the same year i meet guy from the guy same county as him 2002
2009 he threating me i heard no more from him he was highly aggressive towards me too.
i also broke mirror in 2002 the same year .it has been more then 7 years bad luck its feel like
forever bad luck

Unlucky experiences? Well according to everything I've experienced in my life, I would say that I am unlucky. Socially that is.
I have 0 luck in everything I do. Online, offline interactions, no matter what I say or where I am, I'm always treated like I'm not there.
Interesting thing is however that I am a lucky charm for others. I always say to others that their problems would be over, or that things would get better for them. And they really do.
How ironic, to be a luck for everyone else while I don't have any luck in anything that I do.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have” - Thomas Jefferson

I feel that everything has a cause; randomness is something that can and should be minimized where possible.

I wouldn't say that luck has anything to do with your life events and the choices you made that caused them, that's all your choice. If luck is anything, it's finding 20 bucks on the street. If anything is unlucky, it's getting honeysuckle on by a bird, even though they say that's lucky, it's bird honeysuckle and that's gross. I would say if there is luck it has everything to do with everything that is completely out of your control, the awesome or shitty things that just happen.

Latest posts

Back