i have an idea

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miltonbradley

Reaction score
let's all hang out together in real life. i'm being serious. you can all come to my apartment and we'll do whatever the group votes on. if the majority wants to have an orgy then we'll have an orgy. if you wanna play twister then we'll play twister. or we can drive around the city yelling at people on the sidewalk. if we're feeling depressed we'll wrap ourselves in blankets and cuddle with each other, not saying a word. we'll just stare at the wall and hold each other in our arms.

so what do you say everyone...do you want to live in beautiful dreamstate infatuation with each other, isolated from the ails of the world and confined to our very own intimate mutual admiration?

i wam in for the getting togeather

but will you pay my shipping cost...i will put my self in a box and ship me to where ever u r
or plane ticket+opcket money will be good to :D

and welcome Back!

i live in columbus ohio. come over yall. we got tha steez wit ease ya heard me aint no one fuckin wit us we called tha lonelylifethugz we run dis honeysuckle cuzz. swag

pack your bags, book your plane ticket, and hug your family. this is a new beginning in your life

Don't have much except for a backpack :p And I don't take up much room haha.

Besides any idea by Milton Bradly has to be gold! Right?

What the weather like there right now milton?

right now it's cloudy. the weather has been off and on. some days are sunny and some are rainy.

the other night it was raining HARD and i was on the freeway slippin n slidin then the rain stopped and my window got fogged up but i couldn't figure out how to turn on the defroster! i was basically driving blind but i had angels watchin me that night so i survived

you can all sleep in the living room. we'll have a slumber party. the girls will have a pillow fight then do each other's nails and giggle about penis size. the guys will drink beer and punch each other in the face

miltonbradley said:
let's all hang out together in real life. i'm being serious. you can all come to my apartment and we'll do whatever the group votes on. if the majority wants to have an orgy then we'll have an orgy. if you wanna play twister then we'll play twister. or we can drive around the city yelling at people on the sidewalk. if we're feeling depressed we'll wrap ourselves in blankets and cuddle with each other, not saying a word. we'll just stare at the wall and hold each other in our arms.

so what do you say everyone...do you want to live in beautiful dreamstate infatuation with each other, isolated from the ails of the world and confined to our very own intimate mutual admiration?

Your not the first person to try to get anyone to meet for real on here. There have been many such attempts. But people on here wont. I think it is mostly to do with a good proportion of people on here actually not being alone or feeling truly lonely. It seems many people come here to vent. Of the people who are actually alone they seem to enjoy it somehow. To make a friend is to not be alone. They cant handle that. And then there are the people like me. I like the idea of meeting people and not being alone but when such a social event is offer to me it scares the hell out of me and I cant handle it so don't go and stay being alone.

Latest posts

Back