Things happened so much in a year

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SherryGee

Reaction score
It seem things are looking up in my life now..
A year ago, I was a 6th former and I had a really bad nervous breakdown at school (worst day ever in my life. I remember coming in my class and my heart feels weird and I felt dizzy. All I wanted to do is to die because it was so scary. As everybody left for their lessons, I sat still and my teacher notice something was wrong because I was shaking and I looked at empty corner. I went to medical room, I was in tears because it was overwhelming for me.) and I got to a point where I became housebound and stepping out to house was so difficult for me. I couldn't leave house for months apart from doctors appointments. I slowly took few steps at a time, by doing this, I decided to leave school and never look back.
As months went by, I managed to walk to end of street and came back home which was big deal for me at that time. I had up and down days, some days I was determined and some days I just want to curl up and die (not in a dark way, just can't be bothered with life way)
Something happened amazing, few months ago I went on holiday to Tenerife from UK with my friend as I have never been on abroad before. I had an amazing time but that doesn't end there. I decided to move on with my life by finding a new job and I did, at supermarket (okay it not fancy job but its a start). I also go to college to get qualifications.
A year on, I have been working part time at supermarket for almost a month now and go to part time course at college.
My point is, I didn't expect my life like this now from a year ago so don't give up. Life is too short and I wasted almost a year which I won't ever get back.:club:

nice.I think you choose true your way.you have been despair,want die,But now you are winner,life is happy and amazing when you can do what you like . And me too,i like my life anyway.

Hey, this is great! No need to delete it. I must have missed this thread somehow.

Keep it up, it sounds like you're happy with the way things are heading. That in itself is an achievement :)

Latest posts

Back