I don't how...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Presence

Reaction score
EDIT: HUGE TYPO IN THE TITLE honeysuckle.

"I don't know HOW......."

....long I'll be here on this forum, but I have really felt lonely and depressed, and anxiety and all that other malarky pretty much all my life, there have been good experiences but that's just it an experience, nothing constant and nothing part of my lifestyle.

Right now I feel empty and all that other stuff which originates from fear. I guess I hunger for beautiful females.

I'm trying to stop masturbating and making a conscious effort to watch my thinking and have acceptance in my life, and stop resisting, being a man, being good with women, making my mother happy(I really dont care about my dad), have good relationships with family members, being able to approach any women I desire and get any result I want...(blah....BLAH.....******* BLAH)

*deep deep sigh* I feel confined within boundaries, I want to unleash my self, express my self, I want to flow in the moment, flow with conversation, be sure of my role with groups of people, and get a successful young career in advertising and marketing which will give me the brains to become a millionaire and then I will personally send everyone who reads this, the following;

*The hottest partner they could ever imagine, that totally loves them and other cool stuff

*The car of their choice
* Threesomes and foursomes
*Parties and buy them their own clubs,
* send them children

* and a pimp slap to wake up!!!!!!

I'm 18, male, from birmingham UK, but with a london accent = )

Thanks for reading.

oh definitely random, I write this yesterday and I'm reading it now thinking...hmmmm is that really me?

Hey NewBirth and Jales,

cheers for the replies

Presence said:
*The hottest partner they could ever imagine, that totally loves them and other cool stuff

*The car of their choice
* Threesomes and foursomes
*Parties and buy them their own clubs,
* send them children

* and a pimp slap to wake up!!!!!!

I'm 18, male, from birmingham UK, but with a london accent = )

Thanks for reading.

And I was so looking forward to being sent a whole bunch of stray kids!

Latest posts

Back