What documentary are you watching?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorian

Reaction score
Zeitgeist: Addendum

Been watching alot of documentaries and thought I would share this one. It is about the Venus Project. I think that is right, don't want to go back and rewatch it. Anyway, some of it is pretty out there and I think it is easy to believe anything in theory, in practice things can be very different. There is some good information about a few topics in here. Talks about renewable energy sources. How messed up our banking system is. Some potential new technologies that we aren't likely to see for decades due to how ass backward the world is. I am not so sure a money less society could work, maybe. Would have to see it to believe it. Some of what they say I would agree is how things seem to be, some seems like pure fantasy or bullshit.

I like documentary like that...becuase it keeps us asking. That's what saperates us from robots or shrooms.
Memorizing something dose not equal intelligent...(this is programming)
An intelligent person is a free thinker.

A mushroom grows on bullshit in the dark.lmao

Kind of like the movie The Island, The Matrix or The Village.
The concept behind that is to question who's the fresia is in charge or the system.

The samething that happened in Germany in WWII and Japan
Whomever the messed questioned Hitler got sent off to see god.lmao
At the sametime...the general population of the german people really did beliving in Hitler
becuase of the ecomanics condition Germany was in.

It's the same reason why England were taxing the honeysuckle out of the gold miners in Australia...err ??
It's the same reason why some egnlish man crossed the Alantic oceans over 200 years ago...
TAX...TAX..TAX

It's the same reason why the USA was formed...people got tired of getting taxed to funken death.lmao
It's the same reason why the Iraqie people wants the fucken USA out.
It's the same reason why Bin laden wanted the USA out of the middle east..
It's the same reason why China kicked the British and French out of China...or tried too.lmao
It's the same reason why Castroll is a hero to some people in Cuba.
It the same reason why Jeronimo fought his heart out and marched on the Trail of Tears.
It the same reason the Dali Lama..said "fresia you china...not so fucken fast" lmao
It's the same reason why Ghandi did what he did.
It's the same resson why Mandela went to prison for decades.

mmm....you know as will as I do when you get up in the morning...there's something just
not quit about what's going on in the world today. You can feel it...there's a gut feeling
honeysuckle's not right..lmao

A money less society is upon us...it's call the magic plastic.lol

It gets you wondering why in the hell the US government keeps giving AIG money...dosn't it ??lmao
Have you noitce the new commercial for Bank of America. ??
Straight up 5000 homes sold everyday sa be ya be yoo it's BOA is worth a honeysuckle load...
Err WTF...The US is still in the housing crises.

And how in the hell is the US going to pay for all the depts ??
it's almost freaken 2 trillions.
Well fresia...you can't spend more than you earn...that's econamics 101..lol
What you do is print a honeysuckle load of money...so 2 trillions aint worth a fresia...that's how.
A dollar will worth less than a penny as a penny was worth 25 years ago. lmao

I used to be able to buy 5 pieces of candy with a penny when i was a kid.

Iraq for Sale: The War Profiteers

This is a documentary that details how American tax dollars are being spent in the so-called "War on Terror". It gets into how collaboration between government and corporate interests worked together to waste money senselessly for their own private greed. One might even argue that we are currently suffering from a deliberately induced recession and that the Iraq War was a piece of how this has been accomplished.

This documentary really sucks really. Can someone kill the thread? Like just nuke it? The Venus project idea was so just out there that it just bugs me really.

Really, really.

Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 days
91 minutes

Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days is an independent documentary film that chronicles six Americans with diabetes who switch to a diet consisting entirely of vegan, organic, uncooked food in order to reverse disease without pharmaceutical medication. The six are challenged to give up meat, dairy, sugar, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, soda, junk food, fast food, processed food, packaged food, and even cooked food for 30 days. The film follows each participant's remarkable journey and captures the medical, physical, and emotional transformations brought on by this radical diet and lifestyle change. We witness moments of struggle, support, and hope as what is revealed, with startling clarity, is that diet can reverse disease and change lives.

The film highlights each of the six before they begin the program and we first meet them in their home environment with their families. Each participant speaks candidly about their struggle to manage their diabetes and how it has affected every aspect of their life, from work to home to their relationships.

http://www.rawfor30days.com/

Religulous
101 minutes

The documentary RELIGULOUS follows political humorist and author Bill Maher as he travels around the globe interviewing people about God and religion. Known for his astute analytical skills, irreverent wit and commitment to never pulling a punch, Maher brings his characteristic honesty to an unusual spiritual journey.

http://www.religulousmovie.net/

Iraq for Sale: The War Profiteers
75 minutes

The story of what happens to everyday Americans when corporations go to war. Acclaimed director Robert Greenwald (Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price, Outfoxed) takes you inside the lives of soldiers, truck drivers, widows and children who have been changed forever as a result of profiteering in the reconstruction of Iraq. Iraq for Sale uncovers the connections between private corporations making a killing in Iraq (Blackwater, Halliburton/KBR, CACI and Titan) and the decision makers who allow them to do so.

http://iraqforsale.org/

The World According to Monsanto
108 minutes

How much outrage can a single multinational corporation inspire? How much damage can they inflict? The breathtaking new film, The World According to Monsanto, features a company that sets the new standard. From Iowa to Paraguay, from England to India, Monsanto is uprooting our food supply and replacing it with their patented genetically engineered creations. And along the way, farmers, communities, and nature become collateral damage.

The Gazette says the movie “will freeze the blood in your veins.” The Hour says it’s a “horrifying enough picture” to warrant “fury.” But most importantly, this critical film opens our eyes just in time.

The film is the work of celebrated award-winning French filmmaker Marie-Monique Robin, whose three years of work on four continents exposes why Monsanto has become the world’s poster child for malignant corporate influence in government and technology. Combining secret documents with accounts by victims, scientists and policy makers, she guides us through a web of misleading reports, pressure tactics, collusion, and attempted corruption. And we learn how the company systematically tricked governments into allowing dangerous genetically modified (GM) foods into our diet—with Monsanto in charge of determining if they’re safe.

http://www.monsantofilm.com/

The American Ruling Class
100 minutes

The American Ruling Class (2007) is a dramatic documentary film written by Lewis H. Lapham and directed by John Kirby that "explores our country’s most taboo topic: class, power and privilege in our nominally democratic republic." It seeks to answer the question, "Does America have a ruling class?" Its producers consider it the first "dramatic-documentary-musical

http://www.theamericanrulingclass.org/

Loose Change: Final Cut
129 minutes

Loose Change: Final Cut is the third installment of the documentary that asks the tough questions about the 9/11 attacks and related events.
This movie hopes to be the catalyst for a new independent investigation, in which the family members receive answers to their questions, and the true perpetrators of this horrendous crime are prosecuted and punished.

http://www.loosechangethefinalcut.com/

the real criminals are the makers of these sort of films who take bullshit to new highs

i've only ever looked into the pentagon attack in detail and it was quickly clear that the conspiracy theories here were laughable.

Just like the moon landing conspiracy theories. It's easy to present a convincing looking case but on close examination it disintegrates before your eyes.

Why don't you actually watch it before you judge it? This isn't a moon landing conspiracy.

This would be equal to watching astronauts walk around on a stage while claiming to be on the moon. I really wouldn't put this in the same league as trying to say we haven't been to the moon. Such a claim is rather ridiculous. Their reason for that belief is they think aliens are out to get us. It isn't motivated by the potential for profit.

You don't have people admitting to taking part in 9/11, but there is little question that someone with connections in the US had a hand in 9/11. There are alot of BS conspiracy theories around 9/11, but there are also legit questions that get side stepped and things that don't add up.

There are many organizations of very intelligent people behind movies like loose change. For example there is an organization that is linked to this documentary that is made up of 100's of college professors. I don't think you would find that behind denial of moon landings. Or rallies of thousands of people who protest to raise awareness. This is very real.

You can't disintegrate it even if you try....

The War on Terrorism makes 0 sense. It is easy to understand that by our actions we would cause a worldwide rise in terrorism by attacking people such as we are. Destabilizing a government will, in any part of the world, result in terrorists taking up arms. Which now after the fact is the proven result, it can be shown through statistics that there has been a rise in terrorism in the world since 2002. Terrorists have come swarming out of every conquest in history that I know of. Not all use the same methods, but American minutemen were called terrorists by the British.

And in regards to the numbers and threat they pose, the majority of Arabs are just as hateful of people who bomb them as the rest of the world. 300 million Americans going berserk out of fear of a few thousand terrorists in the Middle East? Armed with generally low-tech weaponry? A leader who rants about their threat is either insane or trying to manipulate people into acting in ways that are completely irrational. There is the risk every day that the wrong person could get a nuclear weapon, ranting about it won't change anything. It is so glaringly obvious. Our little war on terrorism is a complete disaster. The rational behind it was ridiculous. If we wanted to actually fight terrorism we wouldn't have done it like we are. Unless we are really this stupid.

Terrorists have some legit reasons to be pissed at us. I don't agree with their methods, but if you look at the big picture it isn't a surprise that some people in the Middle East are pissed enough to lash out.

So is it really that big a stretch for a group of people in high positions, with their own motives, to blow a threat out of proportion and to aid an attack against us that would help them achieve whatever goals they wished? No. It has happened many times in history and it can and is happening now.

Well NIST employs around 3,000 pretty bright people themselves!

I didn't watch it directly but I watched a video exposing all the flaws and inaccuracies in it. It all comes down to who you want to believe i guess

If 9/11 was a government plot then it was one that no one could have believed for a single second they would get away with without being exposed. It makes no sense whatsoever from that point of view. There were far safer plots which would have achieved their aim with only a fraction of the risk of exposure.

It just gose to show people are retarded as fresia and will buy into any bullshit.
I'm talking about the conspirasy theory BTW.

Here I have for you...

The sun is a big ass ball of buring fucken gas and there's fucken UFO from the fucken sun.
The aliens are infested in governements and hold high postition on the fucken earth.
The aliens are conspiring to global fucken warming.
The earth must get hotter so it can be inhabited by Sun Beings...
The's why acceint poeple warship the SUN or SUN GODS.:p
Becuase if life is base off of energy...Mother fucken SUN Beings are pure hot energy at the fucken core.
That's why Jesus glowed and radiated (HALO). Jesus is the median. In other words...a fucken alien :p
That's why Buddha has a halo surrounding him too.
That why it's been written that man can't look into the eye's of GOD.
The light is too fucken bright for man to handle.
That's why Moses's hair truned fucken gray when she saw the burning bush.

Yeah see, there no definite evidents or facts to prove that I'm wrong either.

Energy..just like the human body is base off of energy.
Just like the human brain operated on electricty (energy)
Just like the microchips operates and restore memory in energy.
That's why the microchips are getting smaller and smaller but can store more data.
It's already been proven that memory or data can be stored in light (energy)

Starman said:
Well NIST employs around 3,000 pretty bright people themselves!

I didn't watch it directly but I watched a video exposing all the flaws and inaccuracies in it. It all comes down to who you want to believe i guess

If 9/11 was a government plot then it was one that no one could have believed for a single second they would get away with without being exposed. It makes no sense whatsoever from that point of view. There were far safer plots which would have achieved their aim with only a fraction of the risk of exposure.
No one who knows anything is saying "thee" government did it. They are saying some people who happen to be members of government did it. Just like there are those in the CIA who traffic in drugs. It isn't something the CIA does, but there are those in the CIA who are in a good position to get away with doing it. It is a well-documented fact that that goes on. The CIA has a lot of corruption and is a fact known by those who know much about it. There is corruption in most anything.

These members of government happen to be in a position where somehow they managed to get by with it. A large factor of which has to do with their aggressiveness and demeanor. I think even those who know they did it are so shocked that they are taken aback.

To believe that this can't or wouldn't happen is to believe that the holocaust was impossible. The holocaust happened. No one stopped those who did it until way after the fact. There was a huge amount of evidence before hand, but just like now a lot simply couldn’t believe it. The fact that people didn’t want to believe it was possible is a huge part of what made it possible. There are those who still refute the holocaust. Which WWII is a somewhat different issue, but there are many parallels that fit.

Certain people in recent years legalized outright torture… They passed laws that created a loophole to allow detainment of anyone (including American citizens) and deny them the right to a trial. Most people aren’t abusing it, but there have been a few incidences where it has been wrongly used and it is a matter of public record.

People who base their beliefs on one-sided arguments are incompetent. You don’t even know all the evidence that they have in regards to what happened. You simply want to believe something and can’t fathom that you are wrong. This documentary revolves around tons of eyewitness testimony. Comparing it to the moon landings, it is like capturing on tape that rockets never reached the moon. I am sure if such evidence existed for those who believe we have never been on the moon, then they would use it.

I spent a lot of time researching this years ago, looking at multiple sides, trying to understand what the heck was going on. I have watched footage of auditoriums of professors discussing what happened, amoung a lot of other footage. Professors who were trying to piece together what happened and how it happened. This isn’t something that a few whackos believe; it is something that millions believe.

Anyone who denies that 9/11 was an inside job is the equivalent to holocaust deniers. You can’t compare 9/11 to a moon landing conspiracy. You can’t compare it to aliens walk amoung us conspiracies. Yes, crazies do take pieces of evidence and run wild with it. You can't compare the real theories to their theories.

You say they couldn't get away with it? It has been exposed and they have gotten away with it...

It is a matter of fact that thermate(sp) was found in the trade centers wreckage.

Those who were behind this are rather above the law. We know who most are, but they are untouchable.

I have watched videos trying to debunk what happened and they fail to cover even a fraction of the evidence.

What about the one where Osama Bin Laden is really a cia operative used as a made-up reason for us to invade over there?

Ha skorian bleefs in conspiracy theories and I don't, which therefore makes Pie a cleveroror kinds of guy.

Lonesome Crow said:
It just gose to show people are retarded as fresia and will buy into any bullshit.
I'm talking about the conspirasy theory BTW.

Here I have for you...

The sun is a big ass ball of buring fucken gas and there's fucken UFO from the fucken sun.
The aliens are infested in governements and hold high postition on the fucken earth.
The aliens are conspiring to global fucken warming.
The earth must get hotter so it can be inhabited by Sun Beings...
The's why acceint poeple warship the SUN or SUN GODS.:p
Becuase if life is base off of energy...Mother fucken SUN Beings are pure hot energy at the fucken core.
That's why Jesus glowed and radiated (HALO). Jesus is the median. In other words...a fucken alien :p
That's why Buddha has a halo surrounding him too.
That why it's been written that man can't look into the eye's of GOD.
The light is too fucken bright for man to handle.
That's why Moses's hair truned fucken gray when she saw the burning bush.

Yeah see, there no definite evidents or facts to prove that I'm wrong either.

Energy..just like the human body is base off of energy.
Just like the human brain operated on electricty (energy)
Just like the microchips operates and restore memory in energy.
That's why the microchips are getting smaller and smaller but can store more data.
It's already been proven that memory or data can be stored in light (energy)
Way to make sense.
Jesse said:
What about the one where Osama Bin Laden is really a cia operative used as a made-up reason for us to invade over there?
Osama Bin Laden did work for the CIA back when we funded him to fight the USSR. I don't think anyone refutes that fact. As to if he is still. Well he is the only one that knows that for sure, but there is little question that he "could" still be. He has connections, if they haven't turned on him.

The fact that he hasn't been caught is rather odd.
PieBeNice said:
Ha skorian bleefs in conspiracy theories and I don't, which therefore makes Pie a cleveroror kinds of guy.
Uh, ya...... Something tells me you wouldn't know reality if it landed in your lap.

Latest posts

Back