When girls sweat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sprint

Reaction score
I used to like it when a girl would sweat me. It used to make me want her more. I'm starting to notice that as I'm getting older, it's causing me to "disqualify" a girl if she does this to me.

I wonder if it's because I'm older or because I'm tired of it? It just seems like more trouble than what it's worth to me now.

Anyone else feel like this?

Pheenix said:
What, she like drips sweat on you?

:rolleyes2:

Ok first thought this was just sarcasm. Now realize this usage might not be universal.

When a girl sweats a guy she's playing hard to get... making you sweat.

No, seriously, what do you mean?
If you meant "to work hard" I'd like a less vague explanation.

Right, well, I don't have much to opine with, though I will, since I have entered the thread.
I don't like people who play hard-to-get and never have. I guess that's because I find dating as a game to be boring. For me, you hook up if you are interested in starting a relationship, or don't if you don't.

I also thought you meant literal body sweat... not just playing hard to get.

Either way, I'm OK with it. :cool:

Pheenix said:
Right, well, I don't have much to opine with, though I will, since I have entered the thread.
I don't like people who play hard-to-get and never have. I guess that's because I find dating as a game to be boring. For me, you hook up if you are interested in starting a relationship, or don't if you don't.

Exactly

It's entirely possible that a lot of "us" don't get out of the house enough lol... not understanding basic slang.

I thought I was bad! :D

It's not that it's more hassle than it's worth. It's that someone who is genuinely interested in someone doesn't and shouldn't play a game of "catch me if you can". Any woman who behaves that way with me just sends the signal that she lacks in areas of character that I find very important. I'd also think she doesn't give a **** about my feelings. At that point, an endeavor towards friendship is in jeopardy and a relationship (romantic) beyond that obviously becomes much further from reach.

jjam said:
You seem pretty young. I'm guessing younger than 20, even?

Anyway, it's not that it's more hassle than it's worth. It's that someone who is genuinely interested in someone doesn't and shouldn't play a game of "catch me if you can". Any woman who behaves that way with me just sends the signal that she lacks in areas of character that I find very important. I'd also think she doesn't give a **** about my feelings. At that point, an endeavor towards friendship is in jeopardy and a relationship (romantic) beyond that obviously becomes much further from reach.

As I said, when I was younger I found this intriguing & a challenge. Now I feel like you.

I guess it's just how we feel when we get old lol.

On a serious note though, I guess it's just about my maturity level advancing & ok that's what I was wondering. Was it my maturity? or was I burning out ha.

I was never okay with it. It was never something I found to be a turn on or appealing, even in the days when I referred to them as "girls". :D

I guess i have never cared if they sweat.

Sweating_tns.png

I be hunter.

Some women even gose as far as wanting me tpo huint fir thier verginty. As the ultimate prize to have.
Its priceless...So Ill have to claim the tallest mountain. Swim across the seven seas. Her precious...preciouse love.lol

Then they trun around and say Im all messed up in the head for wanting a trophy wife.
WTF????

hahahaaaaaa

jjam said:
I was never okay with it. It was never something I found to be a turn on or appealing, even in the days when I referred to them as "girls". :D

I guess I always thought "the harder it was to get a girl, the less guys could get her & the better she would be".

As time has told me... I was wrong lol.

It can be worth it. Depends on the girl, of course.

I've never heard that slang before. Might be regional to me, though, being in the Deep South.

Yeah, I have to admit I had no clue what the OP's terminology meant either :p

Anyway, nah, girls doing this annoys me. I don't get male-female dynamics right now, maybe it will change once I have some experience, but I don't need more confusion.

Right now, I've had one girl fresia with my head for 5 months and it just left me in a state. If another girl wants to play mindgames she can find some shallow chump to do all that with.

If I'm going to be open with a girl about my feelings, she should be open about hers too, whether they be positive or negative. I'm not anyone's lackey, to be toyed with at will.

Some girls probably do it playfully I guess, but the experience of "hard to get" I've had so far has been unpleasant stretching to malevolent and manipulative.

Latest posts

Back