When girls sweat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSolitaryMan said:
Yeah, I have to admit I had no clue what the OP's terminology meant either :p

Anyway, nah, girls doing this annoys me. I don't get male-female dynamics right now, maybe it will change once I have some experience, but I don't need more confusion.

Right now, I've had one girl fresia with my head for 5 months and it just left me in a state. If another girl wants to play mindgames she can find some shallow chump to do all that with.

If I'm going to be open with a girl about my feelings, she should be open about hers too, whether they be positive or negative. I'm not anyone's lackey, to be toyed with at will.

Some girls probably do it playfully I guess, but the experience of "hard to get" I've had so far has been unpleasant stretching to malevolent and manipulative.

Same.. this is why I'm tired of it.. too much hassle for nothing.

Women tend to sweat less because they are better able to regulate the amount of water they're losing. They also begin to sweat at higher temperatures compared to men.

Lonesome Crow said:
I be hunter.

Some women even gose as far as wanting me tpo huint fir thier verginty. As the ultimate prize to have.
Its priceless...So Ill have to claim the tallest mountain. Swim across the seven seas. Her precious...preciouse love.lol

Then they trun around and say Im all messed up in the head for wanting a trophy wife.
WTF????

hahahaaaaaa
Forgive me Lonseome Crow, but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

IgnoredOne said:
Women tend to sweat less because they are better able to regulate the amount of water they're losing. They also begin to sweat at higher temperatures compared to men.

lol

I don't sweat but I do glow and I also poop marshmallows and rainbows. Do older guys find that a turn-off too?

Right after I gave birth, I sweated like a sow and kept sweating for like 2-3 years.

As for playing hard to get? Eh - I supposed some guys might think I'm playing that but it's not playing. I'm just too busy sometimes with other things. l've never stopped my life to revolve my world around a guy. That's boring.

Teresa

Latest posts

Back