can it happen?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man of one

Reaction score
Well I posted a few days ago about a girl that seemed to had been interested in me and as a single guy looking for his first gf I got interested in her. Well anyways I still am interested but im keeping my options open, meaning im not gonna focus all my energy on that one girl I look for other girls that catch my attention and just today another one i had my eye on for a while i finally got the courage to start talking to her and it went rather well we talked in a real comfortable manner and laughed a few times the whole shebang..

Well now i have 2 girls i like but the one i chatted with today clicked more with me and i liked more..the problem is I have SAD and hate parties and going out in general and she as like 99% of all the girls out there likes to party have fun and all that, meaning in the social aspect we are the opposite..my question is can a relationship between a guy like me and a girl like her ever happen? cause if not im doomed for loneliness forever since i have yet to meet a girl like me socially speaking..if it can't work i either have to search for a girl like me(real hard) or change myself to supersocialman lol also real hard...advices welcomed since i see her again on friday, can't wait :D

man of one said:
Well now i have 2 girls i like but the one i chatted with today clicked more with me and i liked more..the problem is I have SAD and hate parties and going out in general and she as like 99% of all the girls out there likes to party have fun and all that, meaning in the social aspect we are the opposite..my question is can a relationship between a guy like me and a girl like her ever happen?

It might not be the best if she's extremely outgoing and you're not, but you might want to get to know her better and find if there's a medium. I'm not really the most outgoing of all people but I enjoy going out for food and have a certain appreciation of some things that involve getting out from the house, which works reasonably well with my girl.

I dislike parties myself, though. Definitely if you hook up with her, you need to talk about this beforehand and get a reasonable amount of communication going.

Out and hang out more....its not ganna kill you.. Dont make it such a big deal

Yea, go out. Come out of your shell, you will have fun. The reason you probably hate parties is because you feel out of place. Well if things go well with the girl you clicked with, you will feel less out of place with her on your arms.

This is coming from a guy who hates parties, but I can enjoy myself still if I know people there.

Latest posts

Back