Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Situation I Don't Want To Be In (Venting Feel Free To Ignore)
(10-07-2011, 12:01 PM)AFrozenSoul Wrote: True, I know I am not obligated.... I just worry about getting my friend caught up in an unpleasant situation since he has a larger social circle than I.

You want to avoid drama? Be blunt and honest. Anything else is more drama and really rather unpleasant.
"The True Gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his inferiority or deformity...a man with whom honor is sacred and virtue safe."

John Walter Wayland

“When you can't cheat the game, you'd best find a means to cheat the players.”

Scott Lynch, Red Seas Under Red Skies

Yeah in the end I am just going to have to man up. Toungue for once I am glad to be sick. I can avoid her for a couple days.

-_- After all, I have received the official Facebook hangout invite. I guess as long as I make sure to not be alone with her she won't get her hopes up.
If suicide were not the answer. I would not constantly be thinking about it.
[Image: hpotato_otaku_kaichou_wa_maid_sama_side_...rd06-1.jpg]

Inspiration To Get In Shape... Applies to Everyone
A Huge Picture And a Smaller One. Also I call BS on your excuses
Don't count on that...depends on how much of a mad on she has for you. I had a friend who I didn't want at a party we were having, but she was invited anyway. Even in front of all our friends she still insisted on bothering me. I told her so many times before that I wasn't interested in her other than being friends, which we were since second grade. She couldn't take no for an answer and thought that kissing me in front of our friends would change my mind. It didn't, things went bad after that. She ended up being ostracized from our circle.

Not trying to freak you out but don't count on being at a party keeping you safe. You'll have to be upfront with her and tell her that you aren't interested in a relationship with her. Hopefully she's not like my friend who couldn't take no for an answer. Some of these chicks can be hell bent crazy when they get fixated on a guy.

[Image: KqOD7C.gif]
When I say invite, I mean she has offered up an opportunity to hangout some other time. Nothing official, just a "Hey want to get to know me when I am sober" invitation.
If suicide were not the answer. I would not constantly be thinking about it.
[Image: hpotato_otaku_kaichou_wa_maid_sama_side_...rd06-1.jpg]

Inspiration To Get In Shape... Applies to Everyone
A Huge Picture And a Smaller One. Also I call BS on your excuses

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feel like OCD is getting worse Tealeaf 4 2,012 04-13-2019, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Cheap or free temporary alternative for therapy? MildlyInteresting 6 1,198 03-20-2019, 09:13 AM
Last Post: ringwood
Sad I feel like one of my "best friends" used me? Gemmy 13 5,314 11-30-2016, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Celt
  Feel like I need to make a big change JudeDismas 3 2,632 08-03-2016, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Glowgirl
  Playing video games all day makes me feel worthless Terry94 14 6,280 07-18-2016, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Terry94
  I Feel Awful SofiasMami 19 5,560 02-15-2016, 01:16 PM
Last Post: SofiasMami
  be bop a lu la--reason to feel sad mickey 10 4,784 11-30-2015, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  Learning To Feel Again Sometimes 6 3,368 07-04-2015, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Tealeaf
  It's me again, and I feel like I'm falling... Tamaki 2 2,062 05-11-2015, 11:57 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
Shy Sometimes I feel like crying - for no reason at all Mouse 11 5,416 03-20-2015, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Mouse