I Wish......................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FunkyBuddha said:
I wish people didn't have to wish.

:)

That's really nice of you! :)
(btw, you chose the same quote for your signature as MountainGhost. Meaningful :p )

I'm way too confused to wish anything to anyone.

I wish I had an undo button for my life, so i could fix mistakes without them actually having them happen.

silver birch leaves said:
(btw, you chose the same quote for your signature as MountainGhost. Meaningful :p )

I'm way too confused to wish anything to anyone.

Ad Idem

I didn't know that. I'll have to change it now. :p

If you're too confused to wish then wish not to be confused!

Oh... and welcome to ALL.

condemnedsoul666 said:
I wish I had an undo button for my life, so i could fix mistakes without them actually having them happen.

This too. If I could just go back in time and fix myself in Jr High I wouldn't have missed almost 2 years of High School stuck at home 24/7.

High School was the worst of the worst for me. FunkyBuddha, great thought. Callie, me too. I wish I could go back to 1940, meet my dad, and be his best friend for life.

I wish that I go back in time and stab some specific people in the face. For starters.

I wish I'd be healthy. But if that doesn't work, I'd also be just fine if someone took care of this ginormous pile of homework for me :D

I have everything I need and most of what I want. I have the tools to change ALL of the things I am dissatisfied with in my life. In other words, I have ALL (A Lucky Life).

I wish I could improve the lives of those in need.

LoneKiller said:
I wish that I could travel back in time to a time where I was at my happiest. Like High School.

I wasn't happy in HS...

My travel would be primary school, lots of good friends, no girl trouble... but I'd travel just for a while, it wasn't that great really and I prefer being an adult with independence and honeysuckle.

Latest posts

Back