Lonekiller, sci fi, condemned soul

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

LK is one of the nicest people we have on this forum. (Lonekiller) he's kind, thoughtful, considerate. He has some pain in him, but I look forward to every one of his posts because I can tell he really means whatever he says in the nicest, kindest, gentlest sort of way.

CondemedSoul is another member I think nice thoughts about. Every time someone is sad on the forum, you see him trying to cheer them up. It especilly warms my heart to see him be kind to lonelyfairy when she feels down. I have been there, so perhaps it moves me more to see someone be kind to that sort of pain.

Sci fi is another person I think highly of. He seems...like a person of good will! He isn't as warm and loving as I've noticed the past two people I've mentioned to be. But I think he has a good heart, cares for others and I've never seen him put anyone down.

I just wanted to thank you for these things. They make me feel better whenever I see them occuring. These are the things I wish I saw more of in this world.

Thank you SophiaGrace for your compliment. It means a lot to me on several levels. Very kind of you. Very kind.:)

Sincerely,
LK

Not only that, LK keeps us entertained with his plethora of new threads he posts every day :D

thank you soph :)
that makes happy that when i try to help one person it makes another feel good :)

but before we go any further can i just say...
I KNEW PLETHORA WAS A WORD!!!!
and she said i made it up, silly parent-creature xD

I used to make up words whenever I would play scrabble. Sometimes I would be able to convince the person it was an actual word. Sometimes not. :p

Good times. :D

I agree with you SophiaGrace! It's wonderful to see good people posting good things helping others! :)

Give yourself some credit too! :)

Thanks, FunkyBuddha. There was another quote similar to that in a book I read about mental illness. (I fall into that category.) It was about people with OCD that do certain rituals, etc, that certain family members, whether they do or don't understand the illness, get very angry and yell at them, etc. I deal with that on a daily basis...it is so hard, because I can't help it. I did go to therapy for years and take meds, and am much better, but not cured. :)

Thanks Sophia, you should include yourself in there, and thanks to those for the heads up on this thread. :)

Latest posts

Back