Dear DTR

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

You're my favorite bunny. You're also my only bunny and I've made you a nice little rabbit hutch....I've waterproofed it, it has fresh straw and rabbit pellets...oh and its heated too. Rent free. Move in anytime you'd like. :cool:

So I've wanted to say that I admire your strength and courage. I know its probably not easy right now in your life, with your family not appreciating you (this would probably be an understatement about them) and your little sister being sick. But I just want to tell you that I think you're the best big sister ever. :)

I've been in helpless situations before, lots of hospital visits, surgeries and my mom has always been there sitting by my side whenever the anesthesia wore off. Her presence alway comforted me a great deal when I was in that strange, sterile environment and I can only imagine that your sister either feels the same, or would if she was aware of your presence. For some reason, taking the time out of your schedule to care for someone that is ill, is one of the greatest expressions of love sometone can give to another. You take time out of your day to acknowledge and ease someone elses pain. If this isn't altruism I don't know what is and fresia the cynics that say that altruism doesn't exist, because this is selflishness is there ever was a situation in which selflessness existed.

You will get out of this situation which your family has put you under, but know that how they treat you isn't your fault. You probably already know this already. It won't last forever and I truely can't see you putting up with it forever. You're stronger than that and have dreams to fulfill. :)

Aww, sooo very very sweet! :D And that hutch sounds pretty nice, I think I'll move in. :p

Thanks Soph ((((((hug))))))

Mine says totallybetterthanbunnysthread MUHAHA

Dear DTR. I miss you (goo) and I hope your sister will get better soon :)

Latest posts

Back