People who blast loud music on the weekends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whocares

Reaction score
JESUS. MOTHERF*CKING. CHRIST.

People who think it's "cool" to blast music on the weeknds without giving two sh! ts about those living around them deserve the death penalty. Yes, you read that correctly.

These pieces of sh! t do not deserve air and I hope they, and their entre family, get cancer.

That's all.

I think it's really irritating and inconsiderate when people blast it on their stereos just to make the shock waves so people will notice them, usually it's rap.

No....You can hear music thumping from my truck everyday...and it aint rap.
2 12 " subs. sounds totally kick ass with metal :p

but..but I wanna start another garaage band..man
and one must feel the music.lol
It just anit right wearing head phones when youre Jammin....

You cant banshish us to hell.
We been to hell and back already.lol

Thats why I wear phone all day sometimes...To drown out all the noise palutions.

I dont kind if people have to blow off steam ..but when they do rthat honeysuckle until the 3 am..its annoying as fresia..
I have a super duper loud system too...
wait til the party is over when theyre hung over....Payback is a ***** :p
Plus I can make my gutar whale at a very HIGH Pitch. LMAO

I hate those too, but I don't think cancer is all that severe a punishment. I personally wish it upon those bastards, and their miscreant spawn, to live to the age of 249, while naturally degrading in the normal way that a human body does. THAT I would consider atonement for their sins. They generally have no idea how much they can fresia up other people's lives by blasting their music. Especially if it's R&B - the ones who blast that out of their speakers should actually live to become 319, but on top of their natural degradation, they'd be set on fire periodically, and have their genitals removed.

I am a peace-loving man :)

If you only get loud music blared on the weekend i guess that is something. Those that feel compelled to inflict their taste in music on the whole neighborhood usually don't limit themselves to the weekend.

We had a case here where a guy who by all reports was a nice friendly well liked guy, went over the edge and killed the kids living in the next door. After a year of requesting that they turn down their music and a year of of the requests getting ignored, he went over the edge. He is now serving two life sentences.

The same type of action is used my the military to unhinge their opponent.

"One of the most startling aspects of musical culture in the post-Cold War United States is the systematic use of music as a weapon of war. First coming to mainstream attention in 1989, when US troops blared loud music in an effort to induce Panamanian president Manuel Norriega’s surrender, the use of “acoustic bombardment” has become standard practice on the battlefields of Iraq ..."

Anyway after the killings i noticed that in situations where people force their music on others and where they ignore requests for a more reasonable volume, there can be a tendency for tempers to flare..

CORAL SPRINGS, Florida – Two teenage brothers were home alone in their suburban neighborhood when an argument over loud music spiraled out of control, police said, leaving one brother dead from a knife to the chest and the other accused of killing him.

Two people were shot on the city's west side over loud music, police said. NewsChannel5 reported that the man responsible for the shootings was taken into police custody.

Teacher gunned down in dispute over loud music. Sorters Mill Elementary teacher Kelly Danaher was shot and killed at his home in the 300 block of Oak Knoll over the weekend.

A Sikh father in the UK allegedly murdered his daughter during an argument about her playing loud music...

On Tuesday, February 17, 2004, at about 4:30 a.m., Hollywood Area patrol officers responded to a shooting call in 1400 block of North Gardner Street. ... The motive for the shooting appears to be a neighbor dispute over loud music.

Detroit police say three men died Sunday night in an apparent double murder- suicide following a dispute over loud music...

A dispute over loud music led to the stabbing death of a Phoenix man Friday night, according to police.

The victim was drinking and listening to music in his apartment with co-workers when a man police believe was the victim's roommate got into an argument with him over the volume of the music.

Houston Woman Killed Over Loud Music

POCATELLO, Idaho (AP) - Police say an eastern Idaho man has been arrested for stabbing his roommate multiple times during a fight over loud music.

LOS ANGELES, Calif. — A Los Angeles man is accused of killing his neighbor for playing loud music.

Two brothers allegedly shot dead by their neighbour on the NSW mid-north coast were gunned down over a dispute about loud music, police believe.

The bodies of 29-year-old primary school teacher Luke Willis and his 22-year-old university student brother Sam were discovered with gunshot wounds on Sunday night in the Newcastle suburb of Mayfield.

i've always wanted to play really loud music in the morning when i know the people living near me are hungover, just to be a jerk. i would only actually do it if i hated my neighbors, though.

Minus... that is.. .. quite some impressive list o_O
I can actually relate though... I've also had quite some murderous thoughts about a certain neighbour who simply could't turn down his music for a long period of time...

It's never good music I find.

Plus I shall not moan about how over the top that post is...

annik said:
It's never good music I find.

Plus I shall not moan about how over the top that post is...
Actually... such lines of thinking are pretty normal when you get aggravated by someone else's music - ESPECIALLY when it prevents you from sleeping - that seems to even build up more anger, even while you sleep. It requires.. mehh, let's say.. 14 days or so of disturbances by loud music for multiple hours on end, to actually start thinking like that. Or worse.

No amount of loud music if going to make me wish Cancer on anyone. End of. Apparently we are all fine with this level of thinking. I'm off for another moody biscuit break.

They have noise pollution laws here that are in affect from something like 11 pm to 5 am, and there are probably decibel rules too, do they have any laws like that where you live? Have you tried talking to your neighbors in a friendly, not confrontational manner? If so and that got nothing done, start calling the cops on them.

I have a neighbor with roosters, they wake me up all the **** time. There is nothing I can do about it either because their coop is more then 20 ft from my house. 20 ft is the law, and that is no space at all! I hate roosters so much now. After watching one of my parents die a slow death from cancer, I would never wish anything like that on someone over some loud music. Warren Jeffs, or john wayne gacey, now THEY deserve a slow, horrible death.

I have had familly and good freinds and people I care for die of cancer, to post this is just sick I think this post needs to be taken off. Anyone who has lost anyone to cancer is not going to want to be reminded by some stupid remark about loud music.

People having parties all the time can be upsetting and make you wish this type of thing but think of people who are on here with family who are going through this disease, or getting over someone passing from cancer its just needs to go.

I do like loude music it lifts your spirit along with comedy, I blast the house out in the day the odd time about every 2 months for maybe half an hour to a couple of hours. Thing is noise pollution what if next door decides to refurb house DIY style and they are banging away from dawn till dusk its a tricky one. You will put up with someone having building work done but blasting music as they have a honeysuckle life and music is the one thing they have to lift their mood ....................................................................................... live and let live live and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let livelive and let live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The OP was a bit extreme, agreed. I just ignore things like that..

I suppose I'm a jerk for blasting my music in my earphones on stressful and depressing weekends, and deserve to die an excruciating death (if not hearing loss).

DreamerDeceiver said:
The OP was a bit extreme, agreed. I just ignore things like that..

I suppose I'm a jerk for blasting my music in my earphones on stressful and depressing weekends, and deserve to die an excruciating death (if not hearing loss).

Nope. Not if you're blasting your music on headphones that are in your ears. On the other hand if you're blasting loud music at 3-4am in th morning on huge bass or subwoofers w/e, without giving two fvcks about your neighbors, than yes, you deserve to die an excruciating death.

whocares said:
you deserve to die an excruciating death.

Er no, no they don't. Have you even read the replies above? People are not impressed with your attitude.

annik said:
whocares said:
you deserve to die an excruciating death.

Er no, no they don't. Have you even read the replies above? People are not impressed with your attitude.

So it's just ok for people to blast loud music and fvck up my sleep time? hell no it's not. I don't give a sh!t what any of you think because I know that I'm a caring, genuine, loving, interesting person BUT I refuse to have a bunch of little wayne obsessed retards fvck up my 8 hours ESPECIALLY when i planned on hitting the gym the following morning. fvck that honeysuckle

Latest posts

Back