I Actually Socialized While I Was Out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFrozenSoul

Reaction score
So last night.... yes it was technically last night, even though I just got home :p. I met up with a couple of other guys on another forum and we went out bar-hopping. The whole point was to talk to girls :D And I actually did just that. :p I did the most sets out of the group... >_< Even though I know the guy who organized the whole thing could have done more if he wasn't coaching me and the third guy.

However, I was able to approach and talk to 3 different groups of girls. :D Yes groups, there were always at least 2 girls in the group. >_< Yeah I had a little routine I did, but hey it got me talking. :p Best part is that the girls at least preteneded like I they were interested. None seemed to give off a "Yeah Whatever" vibe. T_T Too bad my mind would go blank and I would run away... >_< But still I proud that I got out and did it.

^_^ Plus I got lots of good advice. I also was introduced to where the good bars and clubs were. So I can do this on my own >:3 I feel like I could go out on my own!!... >_< So yeah, super success for the night. Spoke to hot girls and they seemed genuinely interested in me.

Success!

A group of people you already have rapport with is a great way to alleviate some social anxiety.

Any interesting stories from last night you care to share?

Give us the juicy details. :p

:/ Well there are not many juicy details... I stuck with one opener. The gist of it was Do Drunk I Love Yous Count? The back story is my friend got really hammered and told his girlfriend I love you for the first time.

The consensus was 2 Nos and 1 Yes. The Nos said that they say I Love You to everyone when they are drunk. These were shorter sets. I tended to try to convince them that they loved me. Then I kind of panicked and walked away.

The one yes and I had a discussion about how honest we are when we are drunk. The threw out a line at me A drunk man's truth is a sober man's lies. Eventually I managed to turn that one around on them. You know questioned if a A drunk woman's truth a sober woman's lies. We kind of talked about drinking and truth, and had a little detour from drunkeness to talk about where the girls knew each other from. It was from work. We talked about professions a bit. Then went back talking about the truth and drunkeness. Then I went back to my group.

I was told to go talk to the bored girl in the corner... but well I wussed out on that one.,,

:S That is the gist of it.

Latest posts

Back