always struggle and never ever getting any thing easy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
i spend my entire life struggling to get places and always putting up with new problems on going its not fair .why do i always have struggle while some other people get it exceptional easy life some get horrible life fighting for every thing in life and still end up no where ,
those get it easy don't appreciated it all that not fair

i am sick of being loser and underdog my entire life

that's ok for Cinderella and ugly duckling at least they got lucky

i,d like to be lucky like normal people and get place and most all successed in all my ambitious with out too much trouble but i am cursed i can't get any where its so impossible so very impossible

unlucky in life said:
....why do i always have struggle while some other people get it exceptional easy life...

That brings to mind the Edwin Arlington Robinson poem Richard Cory.

Yes...a hard C instead of an easy A.

Try not to compair yourself with other people....

If you hate Rich people...youll probably
not going to be Rich.

Maybe change your thinking pattern
or attitue....
Life is easy for you.
Its easy for you to get what you want.

Try looking down at your challenge
or life...If you look up at your challenges itll look big or like a major mountain.

If you look down at them ..theyll be mole hills.

Just all bumps on the roads...kind of thing or attitude.

Hey Unlucky.
I've spent my entire life fighting against bad luck,but do you know,if you look back,you've had good luck.but just not noticed it

i got death bad hand i have nothing but problems its all i know its so not fair i try so very hard i can still get no where
god hates me that much he made ugly short low IQ stuck in dead end town with nothing to to do no where to go
all i know how to do is struggle fight and wait forever for things then i miss out then i have nothing i miss the boat its so not fair

THAT WHY I CALL MY SELF UNLUCKY IN LIFE

it,d nice to have things easier and be lucky in life instead of having right hard and very unfair its not fair
i,d really like to be lucky and have life easier for change instead of hard life just for change it,d be really nice
change i am sick of being underdog and loser ,be lucky i want to lucky have it easier

Perhaps you should fight for your ******* self then.
You seem to think that no one in the world has it as hard as you do, but ya know... You really aren't all that bad off if you'd take the **** time to look around and see honeysuckle. If you don't like your ******* life...CHANGE IT.

Callie said:
You seem to think that no one in the world has it as hard as you do, but ya know... You really aren't all that bad off if you'd take the **** time to look around and see honeysuckle. If you don't like your ******* life...CHANGE IT.

WHY DO YOU KEEP TARGRTING ME ALL THE TIME YOU ARE BULLY

unlucky in life said:
Callie said:

WHY DO YOU KEEP TARGRTING ME ALL THE TIME YOU ARE BULLY

wrong.... you just don't seem to listen to what people tell you and please, I ain't the ONLY one who has said that exact same thing. YOUR life if your OWN responsibility. Stop blaming everyone else, stop thinking everyone else has it easier than you and ******* DO something if you don't like it.

Truth hurts, I guess.... This is the millionth thread from you saying basically the SAME **** THING. Everyone gives you the SAME advice in each **** one. Yet you're more interested in fueling your pity party and attacking us because you don't like what we say than actually DOING something to better your situation.

Im Listening to
BEYOUND POSITIVE THINKING.

You can down load it.
Its an audio book or a counselor
on the go.

It gose into details of how you can change your life. Live a happy life.
Live out all your hopes and dreams.
Get anything and everything you
want out of life....

It also gose into details of why the way you are and think the way you do...

Its helping me..

its just like i am cursed nothing goes right for me no matter how hard i try to its seems to go invain
i just have awful bad luck

my cousins are always lucky only one bad thing happened my cousin but i have nothing but problems people taking advantage of me because easy going won't kick up a fuss.i am always walking in to trouble like crashing the car. guys always rejection me ,the only friend i have went to London with out word.missing out on things other people don't ,always faling exams its like curse
i can never get lucky break never ever lucky break

unlucky in life said:
...always faling exams its like curse

You don't need a lucky break for this one - you need to study harder. A LOT harder.

Ive wrecked plenty of cars...
Millions of pople wreack cars all the time...everyday.

Bad honeysuckle happens to good people and bad people. honeysuckle happens...

Some how you gatta get off of this negative honeysuckle....
Maybe try watching..
" What the fresia do we know?"
Thats helpful too....

Like wtf...
do you want me to make a list of messed up unfair hurtful bad..bad honeysuckle that I experince in my life???
Seriously...your honeysuckle is probably pailed
in comparision to my list of bullshit I lived through...

But its like...I dont wanna relive all that honeysuckle again and again and again in my head or live another moment of my life feeling like honeysuckle. Somewhere alone the line I got sick and tired of being sick and tire of it....

Or read dynectics..
Thats helpful too....

Itll ask you to make positive experince in your life side by side with the bad honeysuckle....and the ture of the matter everryone have good and bad experinces...

Youre just focusing on the negative honeysuckle and reliving those experince over and over in the presence...
Its lioke a fuclked up addiction of feeloing like honeysuckle and being negative.

But itll give you salutions too.

The%2BHappiest%2BPeople%2BDon%2527t%2BHave%2BThe%2BBest%2BOf%2BEverything%2B-%2BThey%2BJust%2BMake%2BThe%2BBest%2BOf%2BEverything.jpg

I'm lucky that I have three jobs in today's economy. I'm unlucky in that this fine day today, instead of being outside, I'm grading papers. Perspective matters.

unlucky in life said:
my cousins are always lucky only one bad thing happened my cousin but i have nothing but problems people taking advantage of me because easy going won't kick up a fuss.i am always walking in to trouble like crashing the car. guys always rejection me ,the only friend i have went to London with out word.missing out on things other people don't ,always faling exams its like curse

seems like you are creating a lot of your bad luck yourself.

crashing a car isnt so much bad luck as it is You cant drive and maybe you shouldnt be driving at all.
people taking advantage of you isnt bad luck you just need to stand up for yourself.
guys rejecting you isnt bad luck, just meens you spent time with the wrong guys or youre just behaving unplesently.
passing or failing exams has nothing to do with luck.
it takes studying and understanding the material.

you need to start looking at yourself and stop blaming everything around you.
if you dont change nothing else is going to.

Usually, people make their own luck - or lack of it. You reap what you sow and all that jazz.

Latest posts

Back