Mind talking or writing? No? Then go ahead

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beatbouncer

Reaction score
Hi people,

like I wrote in my introduction I came here while looking for penpals. I have started several approaches on that matter, but nobody really wrote more then one or two mails, in all those tries, its sad really, because I love the insight into different cultural horizons, and the opportunity to peak outside my little all day routine box.

So if there is someone interested, feel free to send me a pm and lets inspire each other maybe.
Granted, that one wouldn´t want to buy the goods untested here is a little what you will get:
I am 34, was born in germany and currently earn my money for an insurance company as a network administrator.
Describing myself I would say I am a person that is usually rather interested in live and what is going on around me, but with the current set of crisis all around things turn out that I am very disappointed in what is going on.
I don´t mind serious, silly, funny, humorous or whatever kind of conversation. Apart from trying to bring over my mental knot to other persons I like listening as well.

Gender, age, race, whatever, doesn´t matter to me, as long as you can spark the flame of interest. When you can, you will find yourself a very dedicated partner.

So if you are willing to give that geek a try, feel free to write

Cheers
The Bouncer

Latest posts

Back