How to get a girlfriend having no friends?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gothandre

How cna i get a girlfriend if i have no friends?
I go to the club everyday, alone. There are lots of people ther,e but i'm friends with none. So how can I?
Please help me.

Well, it stands to reason that if you plan on being with a girl, you should probably be able to have at least one or two friends.

Do you socialize at all while you are at the clubs?

If you don't, you're going to have to start. You can't expect them to go to you, don't just sit at the bar/table and drink. If there a pool table, shoot some pool (if you are any good, see if anyone wants a game) If there's a dart board, try that. Also, don't just limit yourself to clubs, go to the malls (yes, it's cliche, so what...there are people there) Anywhere people gather and see if you can't manage to strike up a conversation. Or even volunteering somewhere, those people are usually more welcome to conversation because they are all about helping people.

A girl isn't going to want a guy who doesn't have any friends, I found this out the hard way. Try building a gathering of friendship first.

You can't base getting a girl on how many friends you have. Wow talking about putting all men/woman into a narrow generalization.

Maybe a club is not the best place for you. If you are shy I'ld say not. What hobbies do you have? Maybe there are clubs you can get involved in with others of the same interests.

The volunteering idea stated above is also good.

There's always chicks chasing me...friends or no friends.

You just gatta learn how to be or stay socialable.

I know its not easy to introduce yourself to people if you're not used to it.
You chances will increase if you do.

Fortunately I've had tranning or my career required that I reach out to pople
and net work. I still struggle on making first contact face to face.

People will come up and talk to me...if I'm open or relaxed.
I'm still kind of spoil in that way. Lots of people approch me first and make small talks
with me for some reasons...half which are women.

There's other factors involved...I used to work with the public..so
I kindda learned how to chit chat with costomers face to face and be easy
going with them..wheater they were rich, pretty, ugly...etc it didnt matter.

Plus I also arttend support groups. I'll share or talk in meetings in front
of groups of people that dont really know me that much, or on a personal level.
That in itself desentitized me to cummunitcating to people or not worrying
too much what people are going to think about me.

Plus there's also social interactions after a meeting.
Yes...80% of the time I'll spend my time chit chating with the women.
It's becuase I'm mellow or easy going and have a good sense of humor.
Alot of it is becuase women arnt intiminated by me.

Another major factor is.I've been with pretty women all my life.
So a lot of ways I'm not too mezmerized by her looks.
The women know their pretty of course...but I build repore with them
becuase they're just people. Most of the time I'll just listen and
let her steer the conversation..If she's talking about other men...
I'll just steer the conversation away from that.
The converstations dosnt have to be deep or meaningful.
For the most part it's light hearted or just joking around

A chick introduce herself to me today. She's built like a modle or a pretty girl..
But we just hung out and chit chat. it's not a big deal to me.

It was really simple...she just asked me if i could help her.
Then she told me her name...then we just started talking.
She told about herself...then I told her a little bit of myself.
Then after that...she was just cracking jokes or just joked around.

I was by myself when she introduced herself to me.
I was actaully at a park, not a bar....it's dosnt matter.

LOL...I've had plenty of chciks come on to me in bars.
I'm not a bar fly anymore...but you can still meet people in bars.
You might not meet a GF material everytime...but it's a numbers game.
More exposure, more chances.

Its wierd in alot of ways too...
95% of the when women come on
to me...Im not looking for a GF...
(never the less Im still out in public)

I was actaully feeling like honeysuckle today.
I had a lot on my mind...
But I wasnt mopping. Still trying to stay positive inspite of how I was feeling.
I dont think Im even awaer of it becuase Ive train myself for years....My body posture.
I was still carrying my head up and strolling.Then out of nowehere Casandra spoke to me.

She actaully gave me some sugeestions becuase of my situation.
Then I spent all day taking care of those thing...Then I returned to the park later in the evening...Then She saw me again and called out my name...then she gave me her number..etc..etc

Shes GF matteriail...very very nice..
But Im not looking for a GF @ the moment.LOL
At the very least i made a new friend today.
Its been a rough day for me actaully. Im not totally jumping for joy..but I did manage to stay in the moment
with Casandra and tried to make the best of it.
Thats how you make friends..and it's pretty much the samething making GFs.
Just a lot more body contacts when a woman comes on to me...not just one touch...Series of touches to my body
when were building repore.

I say forget about clubs and that sort. Your not going to find what your looking for at a club.
Especially not at a place where your already a part of the usual crowd.

So whats my suggestion? Two words: Go online.
Think about it this way... clubs are noisy. No one is really going to listen to you there.
On the internet, however, you will have all the time in the world to fully express yourself, and edit your presentation so that it may serve your interests.

You need to be social around the girls. Approach them and talk to them. See how long you can keep the conversation going. That will land you a girlfriend eventually. If you frequent one club. Make sure to be familiar with the staff. This will make you seem more attractive. You know a status symbol.

If all you do is sit by yourself you look like the creepy guy at the bar.

^^He's saying girls won't accept him for who he is because he has no friends.

DreamerDeceiver said:
A girl isn't going to want a guy who doesn't have any friends, I found this out the hard way. Try building a gathering of friendship first.

I also found this out. I'm not talking out of my butt either, because I seen it with online dating a couple times. Once they find out you're this lonely isolated soul they want nothing to do with you. They can actually tell just by reading your online profile that you're completely alone. Getting friends of both sexes is a whole seperate issue in itself, also.

Then again, that was my individual experience.

nerdygirl said:
Going to clubs helps you practice approaching strangers, but what else?
Lets see:
  • How to start a conversation
  • How to Tell when a conversation point is getting boring
  • How to gauge a persons interest
  • How keep a conversation flowing
  • How to leave a memorable impression
  • How to keep people talking in general
These are all valuable tools that a lot of us lack. I try to look at it this way. If I am socially agile enough to make someone who I have nothing in common with a friend. Then making someone who I share a great deal in common with will be easier and more assured. You can run the same course for years and know every twist and turn of it. However, if you were to ever go to a different course you would probably look like a novice.

AFrozenSoul said:
nerdygirl said:
Going to clubs helps you practice approaching strangers, but what else?
Lets see:
  • How to start a conversation
  • How to Tell when a conversation point is getting boring
  • How to gauge a persons interest
  • How keep a conversation flowing
  • How to leave a memorable impression
  • How to keep people talking in general
These are all valuable tools that a lot of us lack. I try to look at it this way. If I am socially agile enough to make someone who I have nothing in common with a friend. Then making someone who I share a great deal in common with will be easier and more assured. You can run the same course for years and know every twist and turn of it. However, if you were to ever go to a different course you would probably look like a novice.

This is true of anywhere that has a lot of strangers that you have to interact with, but definitely the above seems valid. Clubs also have alcohol, which helps lower some boundaries. I still don't like them myself and have found alternatives, but it can definitely be useful.

What the heck are you doing going to a club by yourself. This is one of the biggest no-no when it comes to meeting females. They see you hanging around at a club by yourself instantly screams volumes of 'creep'. No offense, but it does. Not only that, but security sees you on your own moping around all confused like, that tells them that you've had a few too many, and have no idea where you are.

... I know it's been a few years since I last went clubbing, but has the volume of the music gone down? I have never gone to a club and thought, "This is an ideal place for conversation." You might ask somebody to dance (or just start dancing with a random person on the floor) and exchange names. To have an actual conversation, though... you kind of have to step outside, as few people feel like shouting for more than a couple of minutes.

nerdygirl said:
... I know it's been a few years since I last went clubbing, but has the volume of the music gone down? I have never gone to a club and thought, "This is an ideal place for conversation." You might ask somebody to dance (or just start dancing with a random person on the floor) and exchange names. To have an actual conversation, though... you kind of have to step outside, as few people feel like shouting for more than a couple of minutes.
:p Another thing a club is good for. Learning how to project your voice. So many people these days talk softly. It sucks, I hate having to lean in to hear people in quiet areas.
Code S.O.L said:
What the heck are you doing going to a club by yourself. This is one of the biggest no-no when it comes to meeting females. They see you hanging around at a club by yourself instantly screams volumes of 'creep'. No offense, but it does. Not only that, but security sees you on your own moping around all confused like, that tells them that you've had a few too many, and have no idea where you are.
That is why you make sure to look like you could have friends. Best way to do that is to talk to people.

What kind of woman do you want to be with? Do you want a woman whose desire for you is greatly influenced by what others think? By things or people you have in your life? Or do you want a woman who'll want you based on the person you are and how you treat people, especially her?

That's an important question. I can guarantee you I'm not out here trying to solve such a puzzle as "how to get a woman while my financial situation isn't exactly sweet". I don't care about letting a woman know that I don't own a car. If that's a problem for her, then that's a bullet I managed to dodge effortlessly.

"It would be nice to have mo but I kind of like being po. At least I know what my friends here fo." - Cee Lo

Seriously, don't settle. Just... don't. Know who you are. Know you are valuable. If you extend your hand out to someone and they slap it down, THEIR LOSS!
KNOW THIS like you know your name!

Girls who TRULY don't care or mind about a guy's financial situation, living situation, and materialistic status are hard to find. My dad told me materialism and stuff like that is a current trend, and when he was young, people still had a sense of decency in them and relationships weren't based on stuff like that, but more of who the person was on the inside.

firebird85 said:
Girls who TRULY don't care or mind about a guy's financial situation, living situation, and materialistic status are hard to find. My dad told me materialism and stuff like that is a current trend, and when he was young, people still had a sense of decency in them and relationships weren't based on stuff like that, but more of who the person was on the inside.

Very true, try to find someone that cares about you not what other people think of you.

Latest posts

Back