How To Get A Girlfriend +

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you dig up some useful links about getting and impressing a guy, as well?

Equinox said:
I'd be more than happy to Equinox. My apologies to the ladies of the forum for things being a little one-sided when it comes to posts like these.

Its easy just say I love you. Its hard yea but how you feel is the truth. The words I love you carry great meaning to what it represents. Then go from there be it good or bad but hey the truth is what it is. Nothing is perfect but a postive reaction is very likely to anyone who gets told they are practically admired who doesn't like being admired after all?

LoneKiller said:
Equinox said:
I'd be more than happy to Equinox. My apologies to the ladies of the forum for things being a little one-sided when it comes to posts like these.

.....still waiting for those links...... :)

Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Easier said than done.

Sometimes anything or everything seems to un-impress a girl.

Try until something works?

If you're doing something wrong each time, it will never work.

That's why you try new things.

Doing this would be virtually ineffective if you're unaware of what you are doing wrong in the first place. It could be your own personality traits/mannerisms that are pushing a girl away instead of the environment or act of approach. Such characteristics are often the permanent aspects of a personality and cannot be altered, and identifying them is nearly impossible.

DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Easier said than done.

Sometimes anything or everything seems to un-impress a girl.

Doing this would be virtually ineffective if you're unaware of what you are doing wrong in the first place. It could be your own personality traits/mannerisms that are pushing a girl away instead of the environment or act of approach. Such characteristics are often the permanent aspects of a personality and cannot be altered, and identifying them is nearly impossible.

Congratulations, self-fulfilling prophecy. It's commonly called depression, and it can be altered; it's not a personality.

Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:

Congratulations, self-fulfilling prophecy. It's commonly called depression, and it can be altered; it's not a personality.

Hm, I'm not seeing the context of depression to what I previously said. Though it's true that depression can have a significant impact on a person's ability to progress in forming a relationship with someone; if the negativity of their depression is noticed by the person of interest and somehow repels them, this however can be changed.

DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:

Hm, I'm not seeing the context of depression to what I previously said. Though it's true that depression can have a significant impact on a person's ability to progress in forming a relationship with someone; if the negativity of their depression is noticed by the person of interest and somehow repels them, this however can be changed.

What you said, your context, sounds to me like depression. It can change. :p

Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:

What you said, your context, sounds to me like depression. It can change. :p

I'm unsure if you meant that personally or in general discussion. After all, it's only my opinion on attraction and interest. At least from my point of view, it seems as if there might be certain bits of an individual's personal chemistry that could be marked as "defects," causing a malignant social ineptitude, especially with their impressions on the opposite gender. One would be completely unaware of these illusive quirks and always be asking themself what they are doing wrong, and why everyone they have a deep interest in appears to avoid them.

I believe that everything is due to our thoughts and feelings, we change our thoughts, it changes our attitude and we make improvements (or we make things worse). Although it could be our chemistry that influences our thoughts that influences our social adeptness, I don't know.

But that's my belief anyway.

Latest posts

Back