Take a sh!t leave a sh!t

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TropicalStarfish

Reaction score
Real simple. You take a sh!t from the person who last posted. Then you leave a sh!t for the next person to take.

An exmaple

---------
lonely person:

sh!t taken:
Well sure the bumble bee's were grumpy, but did you ever stop and think maybe they were having a bad day and didn't feel like playing hop scotch with the moonenites?

sh!t left:

The applesauce was a bit too saucy today and the trees kept laughing at me. Trees suck!

---------

Since I have to start I'll leave a honeysuckle.

Sometimes healthy people piss me off. They some how feel that their choices define their life and that they are where they are because they made the right choices or simply are ignorant to the fact they may just be more fortunate than other people. I mean if mentally ill people have the problems they do because of a chemical imbalance (as modern trends tend to believe). Isn't it equally true then that healthy people are just doing well in life because they were given a great chemical balance from the get go? "Healthy" people piss me off me sometimes.

Latest posts

Back