Ugly.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KawaiiHK

Reaction score
I'm a naturally ugly girl.
I actually look pretty with makeup on.. But.. I cake it on. I also do my hair in such a way that it makes my face look wider
Foundation... Powder... Self tanner... EXTREME raccoon eyes...
But when all that comes off.. /:

I have a long oblong face shape (usually a very ugly face shape), pale blotchy skin, a bump on my nose, acne and acne marks, under eye circles.. And basically the bone structure in my face is just unattractive.

And no, I'm not just overly self conscious. I've been told I'm naturally ugly, by EVERYONE that has seen my natural self.
I quote:
"you're gorgeous when you tease your hair and wear makeup... But when you take all that honeysuckle off... I'm going to be painfully honest, you're hideous"
Honestly my only option is plastic surgery, but I'm not rich, so I am basically stuck like this.

I just don't know how to deal with being ugly... It's painful, being reminded every day of how naturally ugly and gross you are.. I cant even get away from it at home, when i take my makeup off, even my brother teases me about my ugliness! Also, its a lot of work to keep fooling people into thinking I'm pretty. I have to reapply my foundation at least 3 times while I'm with my boyfriend!! (it rubs off on his shirt)
I don't know.. I just wanted to get all of that off my chest.. Thank you to anyone who read that word for word...

I know this might come off as weird but...

*curls up in a protective ball around kawaii*

:(

KawaiiHK said:
I'm a naturally ugly girl.
I actually look pretty with makeup on.. But.. I cake it on. I also do my hair in such a way that it makes my face look wider
Foundation... Powder... Self tanner... EXTREME raccoon eyes...
But when all that comes off.. /:

I have a long oblong face shape (usually a very ugly face shape), pale blotchy skin, a bump on my nose, acne and acne marks, under eye circles.. And basically the bone structure in my face is just unattractive.

And no, I'm not just overly self conscious. I've been told I'm naturally ugly, by EVERYONE that has seen my natural self.
I quote:
"you're gorgeous when you tease your hair and wear makeup... But when you take all that honeysuckle off... I'm going to be painfully honest, you're hideous"
Honestly my only option is plastic surgery, but I'm not rich, so I am basically stuck like this.

I just don't know how to deal with being ugly... It's painful, being reminded every day of how naturally ugly and gross you are.. I cant even get away from it at home, when i take my makeup off, even my brother teases me about my ugliness! Also, its a lot of work to keep fooling people into thinking I'm pretty. I have to reapply my foundation at least 3 times while I'm with my boyfriend!! (it rubs off on his shirt)
I don't know.. I just wanted to get all of that off my chest.. Thank you to anyone who read that word for word...

I have to start this off by saying that I've never seen an ugly woman. Every woman is beautiful in her own way. There is always a good feature/features.

Oddly enough I was just thinking about this today as I looked through about 100 womens' pics. Each one had something beautiful about her that made her beautiful.

Secondly, it sounds like you need to keep better company. Only someone with the mind of a *#@#*! would say something like "you're gorgeous when you tease your hair and wear makeup... But when you take all that honeysuckle off... I'm going to be painfully honest, you're hideous".

As for "EVERYONE" saying you're naturally ugly... again, it sounds like you need to surround yourself with MORE ATTRACTIVE people. These people sound ugly.

It sounds to me like there are many things that could help improve your situation permanently. If you're worried about your skin, you could use products to repair it. Acne is a ***** (I know, I fight it as well) but with the right treatment, it could improve or even go away. You have to try different things, and make sure you stay on it. Scars and marks can be improved with scar cream, or even Vitamin E oil (which works better) applying that once or twice a day will greatly reduce the appearance of scars. Maybe after that, you wont have to cake on so much make-up that will only make your acne worse. Make sure you wash your face twice a day, and use a toner and oil free moisturizer.
I hope that you can eventually be more comfortable in your skin. I bet you're a beautiful girl, if it only takes make-up to make you feel better, you really can't be as bad as you may say...

My complements sound kinda weird, but I promise I mean it. Feel better. (hug)

Sprint said:
I have to start this off by saying that I've never seen an ugly woman. Every woman is beautiful in her own way. There is always a good feature/features.

Oddly enough I was just thinking about this today as I looked through about 100 womens' pics. Each one had something beautiful about her that made her beautiful.

Secondly, it sounds like you need to keep better company. Only someone with the mind of a *#@#*! would say something like "you're gorgeous when you tease your hair and wear makeup... But when you take all that honeysuckle off... I'm going to be painfully honest, you're hideous".

As for "EVERYONE" saying you're naturally ugly... again, it sounds like you need to surround yourself with MORE ATTRACTIVE people. These people sound ugly.

I really wish everyone thought the same way as you /:

SkuzzieMuff said:
It sounds to me like there are many things that could help improve your situation permanently. If you're worried about your skin, you could use products to repair it. Acne is a ***** (I know, I fight it as well) but with the right treatment, it could improve or even go away. You have to try different things, and make sure you stay on it. Scars and marks can be improved with scar cream, or even Vitamin E oil (which works better) applying that once or twice a day will greatly reduce the appearance of scars. Maybe after that, you wont have to cake on so much make-up that will only make your acne worse. Make sure you wash your face twice a day, and use a toner and oil free moisturizer.
I hope that you can eventually be more comfortable in your skin. I bet you're a beautiful girl, if it only takes make-up to make you feel better, you really can't be as bad as you may say...

Well, it ISN'T only foundation.. The way I do my eye makeup it brings my eyes back and opens them up... It really makes a difference, my boyfriend saw me with only face makeup one day and was surprised at how much different I looked..

But I DO admit, no acne and a nice tan would make it a lot better. But it's the bone structure as well.. /:

I know it's really easy (and rather cheesy) to say; but it's really what inside that counts.

I wouldn't consider myself bad looking, nor good looking. And my appeal to girls is generally very slim :p

I know people who, in my opinion, don't _generically_ look as good as others... I wouldn't say hideous, I don't think you or anyone can look "hideous" :shy: . But those people all have boyfriends and girlfriends, and seem really happy... Sprint is totally right, I agree with him totally. Those people who've said you're hideous without makeup sound like hideous people themselves.

I know this is all easy to say, and your situation I'm sure is different... But I don't think you should be afraid of how you appear. You are who you are! And people who recognise that are the people who deserve your affection and care... not the ones who can't look past social generics, and say nasty things like that to you.

I'm really sorry, I don't think I've worded this post exactly how I meant it... but I hope you get what I'm trying to say =x

Head up! =] And believe in yourself! :shy:

Hmm.. You don't sound any uglier than most women. I personally find the face to be one of the less important parts of the body. That is just me. That also doesn't mean a nice body can compensate for an ugly face.

I think the problem lies in your make up. If you use a lot of make up and use it well. Then of course you are going to look uglier without it on. Make up is there to enhance, not be your face. Maybe start applying less make up. Take one feature you really like and apply make up to that.

Doing your hair is just fine in my book. I prefer to see girls who look like they put effort into their hair. Makes them much less boring. Then again I grew up around soccer players so the old ponytail routine got old.

You are not too ugly, after all you have a boyfriend. Also enjoy being a sister. That means you can retaliate with violence to your brother. :p Hell has to be man and take it.

I've been told I'm naturally ugly, by EVERYONE that has seen my natural self.

You are hanging out with the wrong people.

You are most likely not as "ugly" as you think you are.

Not to be rude, but most guys would take advantage of the ugly issue and just use you for sex.If you want sex then just accept the next guy that asks for it.

I am very sad for you and know how are u feeling, but please you must try to think positively.

Beauty of the soul is more important than outer beauty, and any person sees you beautiful from the outside, he will be away from you when this beauty disappears, so you must self-confidence.

it is true, I did not see you, but I am sure you are beauty.

Take care so much

LonelyClothar said:
Not to be rude, but most guys would take advantage of the ugly issue and just use you for sex.If you want sex then just accept the next guy that asks for it.

I wish Clothar was still around. I would ask him;

How do men take advantage of ugliness in women?

and why do they do so?

SophiaGrace said:
LonelyClothar said:

I wish Clothar was still around. I would ask him;

How do men take advantage of ugliness in women?

and why do they do so?

Clothar actually had a point here, incredibly. Though he phrased it in a typically poor fashion.

Guys who just want to "score" (I.E. the dicks) will kind of home in on low-self esteem. Thinking you're ugly is a big beacon to these guys, because it means they can manipulate your feelings more easily for their own purposes.

It's usually the scummy guys who do this, putting on a nice guy act. The way to see through them is simply to take your time. Unless it's a really patient scummy guy (a thankfully rare breed), most will tire quickly when they meet some cautious resistance and disappear.

A girl's face is one of her most attractive features, in my eyes at least. However, if people are telling you that you're ugly, they really need to shut the hell up.

People have all kinds of views on what is attractive. As I've said in other threads, I find some girls super hot even when they're not "traditionally" beautiful.

Basically, forget what society thinks is beautiful, it's typically bogus and is reinforced by all the bullshit you see in highly-edited and made-up model reels and movies. Focus on what you think is beautiful.

Also, I just read the last part of the OP, which I somehow missed. You have a boyfriend!

Seriously, if you were "ugly" and "gross", you would not have a boyfriend...don't be so down on yourself!

I don't know what age you are, but I am a supposedly "good-looking" guy of 20 and I've always been about 1,000,000 miles from a relationship. You're probably a stunner to already be with someone! ;)

Appreciate what you've got, and be happy with it. As I once told a girl I knew who always worried about the most ridiculously small physical insecurities: "No guy will give a hoot about that mark on your face/arm/leg/torso when you're snogging his lips off." :D

I agree with Sprint...but at the same time I feel like that sometimes too....:\ only about myself though

KawaiiHK said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

Well, it ISN'T only foundation.. The way I do my eye makeup it brings my eyes back and opens them up... It really makes a difference, my boyfriend saw me with only face makeup one day and was surprised at how much different I looked..

But I DO admit, no acne and a nice tan would make it a lot better. But it's the bone structure as well.. /:

Well, if your bone structure is THAT bad, you wouldn't look cute with JUST makeup...I mean makeup is makeup but it can't change genetics.
If you feel you look cute with makeup on, then it's probably mainly your skin's condition, and I'll tell you a secret: if you're using the wrong makeup, then it's part of the reason why your skin is bad.
As far as your nose, if you're talking about a bump like on the bridge of it, then I'll tell you that out of 10 people I see at least 4 with that same bump and they look just fine. Just because you have a couple of mildly unfavorable features does not mean you are ugly.

But, really, quit wearing so much makeup. All that applying it and washing/rubbing it off is just going to add age and blemishes. And, honestly, if people can't stand you so much without makeup on, they can all go chomp dick. Just sayin'. Girls who have pride in themselves are a lot prettier than insecure girls, not only "on the inside," but on the outside too.

Ak5 said:
Your ugly if you think your ugly.

Your hot if you think your hot.

End of discussion!

Only if you only if inside your own mind.

Instead, I think the attitude should be "fresia what others think".

Latest posts

Back