Do You Think That The USA Will Ever Have A Woman President?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Que pasa?

A lot of men may disagree with me, but I think that sometime soon the United States will have a female president. I can't see why not.

Godspeed.
LK

I mean there are way too many people that, for whatever their reasons are, aren't likely to make that leap - to break from the norm. Fear, tradition, etc. There are many reasons.

EveWasFramed said:
I mean there are way too many people that, for whatever their reasons are, aren't likely to make that leap - to break from the norm. Fear, tradition, etc. There are many reasons.
Maybe there are some men who still look down on women in politics maybe. I dunno.

Two words Margret and Thatcher...shudder. If I were you I'd stick with men...

Hillary+2012.jpg

EveWasFramed said:

Sorry, I have to disagree - how many people said that just a few years ago about electing a biracial U.S. president, and now look. Even Pakistan has had a woman leader and they're not exactly a vagina-friendly society. It will happen sooner rather than later.

-Teresa

No one in their right mind wants to inherit our current problems. But after this next term, yeah, there's every reason.

50 years ago if you asked "will we ever have a black president?" what would the answer be, so no matter what we say now, you dont know what the future holds

I don't give a fresia who's president if they're doing some good. Just like everyone thought having a "black" president was going to make everything hunky dory. Maybe Obama's changes have done SOME good SOMEwhere, but it really didn't do honeysuckle for me.

There's still going to be a man behind the man, or in this case, woman. Although it could already be a woman behind a man, as there's supposedly one always behind great men, so what's behind great women? :p

Still. Don't really know about the US presidential run, since I'm not an American citizen. A bit dubious if they'll be able to patch things up there and do some good for a change. Always take politician's words with a grain o' salt, at any rate.

By that logic, Bread, there have only been men behind recent politicians. :p

Lady Obama looks pretty **** masculine anyway, if you ask me.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Lady Obama looks pretty **** masculine anyway, if you ask me.

She's just scary. I'd never vote for her. I did vote for Hillary anyway in the primary. That thing was really a disgrace.

Latest posts

Back