Can I Adjust The Bass And Treble On YouTube Videos?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Sometimes when I download and convert Youtube vids to mp3 the bass or treble can be overwhelming. Is there a way to adjust these settings? I'm using Vista and Chrome if it helps.

Thank you for viewing.:)

You'll need a video editing program and possibly some plug ins for youtube videos. Not sure which ones cause I've never done that before, it seems to complicated when people talk about it. Makes my brain hurt.

If your good with programs, try using stuff like: "Adobe After Effects". "Adobe premiere". "Final Cut". "Sony Vegas". Those bad boys should be more than enough to upload stuff into YouTube. And if you wanna edit your sound separately (which is what is done on most HD movies, vids, ect), than there are easier programs such as "Sony Sound forge", "Wave Lab", "Nuendo", "Pro-tools", "Adobe Sound booth", "fruity loops". None of these editing programs are free, of course.

And, no. Your internet browser and operation system pose no problem. Though you should switch to Windows 7 because Vista sucks. Like, ****.

^^^I'm pretty sure that LoneKiller was talking about adjusting the sound quality of videos that are ALREADY on youtube... not doing it to videos that he wants to upload.

Why don't you just adjust your speaker settings? I really doubt that uploading a file changes it. It has to be the same file. And the difference may be between the programs you use to run what you are watching. Like flash vers winamp.

Much cheaper than some of those expensive programs mentioned.

I think what you're looking for is a program to edit mp3s, if I understand your post correctly. If you're converting a YouTube video to mp3, especially via a browser plug-in, the sound quality is probably already degraded (usually 128 kb/s). Your sound card and media player settings will also affect your playback quality, in case you weren't aware. I'll send you a pm if you're still in need of help.

Oh that is a good point. The MP3s would be a lot easier to adjust the sound on. Look for a freeware graphic equalizer. As DreamerDeceiver says, don't expect real high quality sound from something extracted from a youtube video.

Latest posts

Back