Let me kiss you one last time.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRabbit

Reaction score
I'm looking at the sky. Even thought the sun is shining, it isn't blue. At least not as blue at it used to be. The cold breeze is blowing right into my face. My cheeks are freezing. I didn't even know it was fall, I always felt the warmth in my heart, until I experienced something horrible.

Yesterday, I was sitting in the park, just minding my own business, smoking a cigarette, when the guy I loved with all my heart, Christian, came by with his friends. They were drunk, you could see it from the way they were walking. My heart started beating inside my chest like it was going to explode.
They came closer to me and stoped.
Christian: Hello, girl!
Me: Hello, Christian!
Christian: *laughs* You know me?
Me: Mhm...
I blushed, but luckily he couldn't see it, cause it was dark outside.
Before I knew it, they set next to me and put his hand around me. For a moment I couldn't breathe. I just couldn't believe he did that! I was so happy!
He was talking to his friends for a while, but than just stared at me until I looked back at him. He closed his eyes and slowly moved towards me. I did the same and soon we kissed. I felt his thounge inside my mouth. It was the happiest moment of my life!
But than it happened. The thing that ruined it all. He pushed me away and smiled to his friends.
Christian: Ok, that's 7 girls in one night, let's get to 10! Thanks, *****!
And they left. Did he really do that?! I thought he was the sweetest guy I know! My eyes started tearing up so I just stood up and ran home.
Once I got to my room, I took a sharp blade out of a blue box and cut my wrists. I just set there crying untile I realised... It's not gonna solve my problems. So I put a patch on my wrists and went to sleep.

So now here I am, standing outside, with my cheeks freezing to death, just wishing it wouldn't be real. But it is. He really did that. I juat wish I would get another kiss from Christian... But all I can do is dream. But let's except the fact... That dreams never come true.

A short, sad love story, not real, but I hope it touches your heart.

~BlackRabbit

Why would she want another kiss from him? He was a dick :rolleyes:

Anyway, at least she got that rather rubbish kiss. It's a happier story than my real love life ;)

TheSolitaryMan said:

Anyway, at least she got that rather rubbish kiss. It's a happier story than my real love life ;)

Cause she loves him, as I said, the love of her life... :)

Yeah, but sometimes you'd rather have nothing than that kiss that ment NOTHING to him |:

TheSolitaryMan said:

its not so much the kiss as the emotions and feelings that the kiss evoked in that given moment. to have that moment back when everything was right with the world, before it all came crashing down... i would want it again too.

this is possibly a really dumb question, but is there a reason why you picked you/her/the character/whoever to be girl number 7?

RJLJD said:
TheSolitaryMan said:

its not so much the kiss as the emotions and feelings that the kiss evoked in that given moment. to have that moment back when everything was right with the world, before it all came crashing down... i would want it again too.

this is possibly a really dumb question, but is there a reason why you picked you/her/the character/whoever to be girl number 7?

I don't know... She was alone, and he knew how she felt for him...
And I guess he was an *******... :)
And this story doesn't have anything to do with my life or life of anyone I know so... :p

Badjedidude said:
Good to see you around, BlackRabbit. :) Welcome back.

Thank you ^^ <3

I'm glad that wasn't real cause that's pretty sad. That first paragraph sounds like a poem to me.. I like it.

Latest posts

Back