Cozy Like

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colette

Reaction score
It's after midnight and the wind is blowing like mad outside. A storm is headed our way. I love nights like this because I feel all warm and "cozy like" snuggled in bed.

Anyone else ever feel like this or am I the only freak. :D

Colette said:
It's after midnight and the wind is blowing like mad outside. A storm is headed our way. I love nights like this because I feel all warm and "cozy like" snuggled in bed.

Late night storms are the best!

No no your not a freak, well you might lol but I like it when its like that to :)

that is so great!
*more evny*
I can't wait for our pathetic winter to finally show up. I desperately need some rain, and tomorrow is forecasted to be sunny in the upper 60's. ick.

Colette said:

I had my first fire of the season last night. Man, I had forgotten how sleep inducing they can be. I wake up not knowing if it was still night. Cozy...

Cosmic Kid said:
Colette said:

I had my first fire of the season last night. Man, I had forgotten how sleep inducing they can be. I wake up not knowing if it was still night. Cozy...

Oh how I envy you!

I like lightning storms while I'm on the east coast... I have a special cliff I go to where i watch the lightning arch across the ocean.

Here in the prairies and the mountains I like thunder showers and Chinooks.

My definition of cozy would be bundled up in a blanket near a fireplace in the dark of night and the dead of winter with a book and a cup of hot chocolate. And knowing that there is absolutely no reason that you will have to go out in the cold... unless the moon looks really cool or the Aurora Borealis is showing and you want to snap some pictures maybe. :)

Cosmic Kid said:
Jeremi said:
mimizu said:
Let's have a cuddle party! ^_^_X

Heh, nice one

That old man in the middle doesn't look very comfortable though ^^

Are you talkin' about the guy w/ the green Pants on? 3rd from the left?

What's his left hand doing?
Not to mention........ his mouth?

oh boyyy.... um, dare I even ask?
what is that?
lol the guy on the bottom cracks me up.

It's raining now. The sky is gray and gloomy. Rain makes me happy. :shy:

Cosmic Kid said:

I think he is sucking blood out of her. :p

Cuddle party guideline #329831: beware of vampires!

mimizu said:
Cosmic Kid said:

I think he is sucking blood out of her. :p

Cuddle party guideline #329831: beware of vampires!

Vampires or not..they all look happy. I'd join that human chain.:)

Latest posts

Back