Hi, I'm new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Angelsounds

I'm AngelSounds. I'm widowed, twice, and I can't seem to make any friends. I am like totally alone. It is very depressing, not having anyone to count as a close friend, or anyone to talk too. I'm not the bar type, and living in a small town, there isn't many place other than a bar, were someone can go to meet people. I don't seem to have the type of charisma that instantly attracts people, so I need to find someplace were people will be around me enough to get to know me and perhaps see that I am a good person. I am really sinking kinda low.....it's been 5 years since my husband died and I really need to get out and find friends to be with.

Attachments

• libby16.jpg
    libby16.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 283
Hi, Angelsounds, welcome to the forum.
I'm really sorry for your losses.

I hope you'll find comfort here, and probably good advice - there are some very nice and very smart people writing here, and they've already helped me :).

hi sounds. good 2cu here. im sorry 4 ur losses. i know how hard that is
welcome 2 the waiting room

Hi and welcome Angelsounds I don't have the type of charisma that instantly attracts people ether. I always feel better around ppl I know even if I don't like them Vere much. Both of the two series GF I have ever had I was friends with fist.

Oh and am moving this to the New members forum, It well be better of there :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. There are indeed very kind people here who are very generous with a listening ear and helpful advice.

Hi Angel, welcome here :)
Sorry for your losses. Hope you'll have a good time here ;)

Latest posts

Back