Always fun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbstanley70

Reaction score
Today for whatever reason, was not a fun day. I didn't feel it. At work, at home, anywhere. All I could think about was her, and how I didn't matter to her anymore. My life is not bad, but it isn't what I wanted and I hate that I can't make my life more meaningful to me. I don't want to survive. I want to thrive. I have had so many successes in my life, but not when it comes to love and it just gets old. I know I shouldn't complain but it makes me sad thinking about all the chances I have lost. I miss her very much and it stinks. I will be ok, but I want to be better.

lbstanley70 said:
Today for whatever reason, was not a fun day. I didn't feel it. At work, at home, anywhere. All I could think about was her, and how I didn't matter to her anymore. My life is not bad, but it isn't what I wanted and I hate that I can't make my life more meaningful to me. I don't want to survive. I want to thrive. I have had so many successes in my life, but not when it comes to love and it just gets old. I know I shouldn't complain but it makes me sad thinking about all the chances I have lost. I miss her very much and it stinks. I will be ok, but I want to be better.
It's amazing just how much someone that you love can turn your entire life upside down. Chin up! You are out their now.

if you don't mind me asking, what are you looking for then? you long to have her back? or you long to have someone else that's incredibly meaningful to you?

i can relate in some ways. i think i'm an interesting, intelligent, good person that has been successful in many ways, but somehow that doesn't translate to with women. i know i have the tools to be, but it just hasn't worked out.

RJLJD said:
if you don't mind me asking, what are you looking for then? you long to have her back? or you long to have someone else that's incredibly meaningful to you?

i can relate in some ways. i think i'm an interesting, intelligent, good person that has been successful in many ways, but somehow that doesn't translate to with women. i know i have the tools to be, but it just hasn't worked out.

RJLJD,
I want to be with her, the woman I love and the best friend I have ever had . Yes it is incredibly corny but that is how I feel and what I want and there is nothing I can do right now to make it better. For me, my timing was bad with my ex because I was either born 20 years too early or she was born 20 years too late. Either way we aren't together and it stinks.

Thanks for asking and I wish you the best in your search for happiness

I been checking your threads, buddy, and I see you have serious obsessions problems with this barely legal girl. If you are still harassing her like this, checking her out on Facebook, or other social networks you can be convicted for stalking..

NewLeaf said:
I been checking your threads, buddy, and I see you have serious obsessions problems with this barely legal girl. If you are still harassing her like this, checking her out on Facebook, or other social networks you can be convicted for stalking..

:eek:

Sprint said:
NewLeaf said:

:eek:

lol what?

I agree with IgnoredOne

NewLeaf said:

Laughable. You have no grasp of how the court system works.

Besides, "Facebook" or "Social Network" stalking isn't illegal. There are privacy controls for a reason.

Love and obsession also overshadow one another more than one may think.

IgnoredOne said:
Making snap judgments without adequate information is usually unwise.

Who the hell are you ?I
seen a guy go to jail for abusing some girl online, so f-off.
ok
thanks.

shells said:
I agree with IgnoredOne

NewLeaf said:

Laughable. You have no grasp of how the court system works.

Besides, "Facebook" or "Social Network" stalking isn't illegal. There are privacy controls for a reason.

Love and obsession also overshadow one another more than one may think.

yeah sure, i bet you do a lot of stalking.Why dont you read on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_stalking

And for all we know this older guy as he refers himself to, can only be giving 50% of why she left him, he is obviously obsessed with her with every **** thread about her.You guys are naive. You think a crazy man would tell the truth lol @ believing things online.bravo

NewLeaf said:
Who the hell are you ?I
ok
thanks.

You have no idea what I've seen, or done. If that cause alone is what makes you dogmatic about it, then good for you, but realize there are much worse things and people in the world than someone pining for someone else.

NewLeaf said:
yeah sure, i bet you do a lot of stalking.Why dont you read on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_stalking

And for all we know this older guy as he refers himself to, can only be giving 50% of why she left him, he is obviously obsessed with her with every **** thread about her.You guys are naive. You think a crazy man would tell the truth lol @ believing things online.bravo

So what? I've been obsessed in love too. So have most people who genuinely have been in love.

I have a feeling that you're a troll. You've spent enough of my time, in that case, so welcome to ignore.

IgnoredOne said:
NewLeaf said:
Who the hell are you ?I
ok
thanks.

You have no idea what I've seen, or done. If that cause alone is what makes you dogmatic about it, then good for you, but realize there are much worse things and people in the world than someone pining for someone else.

NewLeaf said:

So what? I've been obsessed in love too. So have most people who genuinely have been in love.

I have a feeling that you're a troll. You've spent enough of my time, in that case, so welcome to ignore.

So you try to scare me with "what you seen or done" online seriously? I like how you act tough online,but in reality you wouldnt say honeysuckle to my face, punk stop trolling me.

NewLeaf said:
EveWasFramed said:
That's not "on topic" but I am well, thank you for asking. :p

Good for you :)

I am glad you feel quick to pass judgement on my posts. You don't have adequate information about my ex to make judgments about my feelings for her. I don't stalk her on facebook and I haven't contacted her in almost a month. I know what "It's over" means. I am thankful I have an opportunity to express my feelings online about a situation in my life that has been very difficult (and is still difficult) to traverse. If you want to pass judgment on my actions, by all means, it is your right but at least try to have enough information to have an informed opinion or you could take the high road and just keep your negativity to yourself. I came to this post to have a forum to express myself. If I want negativity I can talk to all my friends at home who told me I was crazy for loving this girl and that she would eventually leave me for a younger guy and guess what, they were right.

Latest posts

Back