Sex with the X

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only intentions matter! Rest is just part of the game!

from what i have seen from people i know, it has never really been a good idea.

Hell yeah buddy, if i had an ex believe me i would hit that time after time. Just remember to draw a line. no money,no love, no feeding her new kids, no buying her honeysuckle ...just fresia and leave.

NewLeaf said:
Hell yeah buddy, if i had an ex believe me i would hit that time after time. Just remember to draw a line. no money,no love, no feeding her new kids, no buying her honeysuckle ...just fresia and leave.

You sir, is ACE!

Sanal said:
NewLeaf said:

You sir, is ACE!

lol,i got u now.

So if some woman left you guys, you would never take them back? Because your not perfect, but you expect women to be?

NewLeaf said:

No matter how you make a woman feel any less of a woman, it will never make you feel any more of a man.

OHMYGOD DO NOT DO IT!!!!

It's a bad idea. Period.

I recently had the opportunity to maybe sleep with my ex... and I decided not to. I still wonder if that was the right decision or not. But everyone tells me it would've been bad. :p

I wouldn't even want to be across the room from those people.

I don't think it's a good idea, unless you genuinely think it's worth a second go at a relationship.

If you're just using each other for sex, to me that kind of demeans any sort of relationship you used to have. Plus if they're not emotionally as distanced they might get hurt.

I've always resolved that if I ever split up with someone under amiable circumstances, I'll always be there for them as a friend but romantically it's completely over unless I'm going to go the whole way and try to make something of it again. No sense in screwing with someone's feelings.

And if I were to start a relationship again, I'd go from scratch. Act like it was a first date again, albeit one with previous memories.

No idea if that's a "sensible" approach, but it's what I've thought of theoretically...

Skorian said:
So if some woman left you guys, you would never take them back? Because your not perfect, but you expect women to be?

or errr you left the woman :rolleyes2:

Badjedidude said:
OHMYGOD DO NOT DO IT!!!!

It's a bad idea. Period.

I recently had the opportunity to maybe sleep with my ex... and I decided not to. I still wonder if that was the right decision or not. But everyone tells me it would've been bad. :p

Hmmm

Kat said:

LOL "those people" ... a bit plural :D

VideoVidiVisum said:
Only time I ever had sex with an ex it resulted in round two of our relationship *whistles*

This is my concern.

TheSolitaryMan said:
I don't think it's a good idea, unless you genuinely think it's worth a second go at a relationship.

If you're just using each other for sex, to me that kind of demeans any sort of relationship you used to have. Plus if they're not emotionally as distanced they might get hurt.

I've always resolved that if I ever split up with someone under amiable circumstances, I'll always be there for them as a friend but romantically it's completely over unless I'm going to go the whole way and try to make something of it again. No sense in screwing with someone's feelings.

And if I were to start a relationship again, I'd go from scratch. Act like it was a first date again, albeit one with previous memories.

No idea if that's a "sensible" approach, but it's what I've thought of theoretically...

This is some rock solid advice :eek:

Sprint said:

Kat said:

It's plural for a reason.. Users and abusers...... .I'm not sure how I'd react if I saw any of them again. I might lose it. I've been dealing with this by pretending they no longer exist.

Kat said:
Sprint said:

Kat said:

It's plural for a reason.. Users and abusers...... .I'm not sure how I'd react if I saw any of them again. I might lose it. I've been dealing with this by pretending they no longer exist.

Broken picker eh? :eek:

TheSolitaryMan said:

There are a lot of intricacies (is that a word? it is now :) ) in relationships and break ups. Things don't necessarily go the way we planned. You may want to stay "friends" but your ex may want to wipe the floor with you.
And re-starting a relationship from scratch is nice in theory but absolutely impossible in practice. With my experiences, I would never again get back with an ex. You broke up because it was broken. If things were so great, you would have both found a way to stay together. I think fear of being alone motivates a lot of people to get back together with an ex and that's not a good reason to be in a relationship.
As for sex with the ex? Forget about it. That's what vibrators are for.

Teresa

Latest posts

Back