New to the site, Guess ill give this a try

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipknot1332

Reaction score
Hey, i came across this site cause i googled something about depression or being alone. I read a few other peoples posts so i guess i tell you why im here. Im 21, and i suffer from anxiety and depression, I feel the way i do because im single forever it seems like, One girl is with another guy now, safe to say shes more than over me, another one got engaged tonight...which is fine exept the guy isnt me...haha (sarcasm). But anyway its kinda hard for a guy like me to be happy or have a fragment of self esteem. I guess ill keep this short, i just dont know what to to or how to cope with pain of this level, saw this site, maybe somebody on here is in a similar situation, idk. But anyway thats my story

Hi there. Sorry to hear your feeling alone.

It was your user name that attracted me to your thread.
I used to take the mick out of a younger friend of mine Cos he is into slipknot. Not my kinder music at all really. Just seems like a racket to me lol.
But hay I used to enjoy the banter with my mate XD

Welcome here :)

Slipknot is not even a real death band, more like a poser band with cheap mask.

Slipknot is cool.. or was at least.
just dont take it seriously :p
they did what they did at the right time and it worked.

has nothing to do with metal though, id have to agree on that.

anyways.
hi and welcome to the new guy ;)

Welcome to the site Slipknot :)

Bluey said:
It was your user name that attracted me to your thread.
same.

NewLeaf said:
Slipknot is not even a real death band, more like a poser band with cheap mask.
obvious troll is obvious.

Anyways, welcome =] I have plenty of anxiety issues as well, so feel free to hit me up whenever!

Latest posts

Back