Feels like Fall

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

Wave Shock

Woot, a taste of Autumn. It's my favorite season for it cools it down, but not winter cold. Also it gets dark earlier. It looks nice outside. Overcast sky, leaves changing. Very ominous...I like Twilight. Well, the street light just ruined...I hate that.

Anyways, what is your favorite season and why? Of course, those down below are opposite to those up here...

Yeah, autumn is my favorite as well, for the same reasons. I love the autumn air, and the smell of wet leaves ^^

Winter is runner-up, but only if there's a good amount of snow.

Wave Shock said:
Woot, a taste of Autumn. It's my favorite season for it cools it down, but not winter cold. Also it gets dark earlier. It looks nice outside. Overcast sky, leaves changing. Very ominous...I like Twilight. Well, the street light just ruined...I hate that.

Anyways, what is your favorite season and why? Of course, those down below are opposite to those up here...

I love..... Autumn! My ten reasons why:
1. Crunchy leaves under my footsteps.
2. Cold air blowing past my windows.
3. Fireplace lit and casting shadows across the room.
4. Fat orange pumpkins.
5. Smell of wood burning throughout the neighborhood.
6. Soft fuzzy sweaters, mittens and scarfs.
7. Pink noses, ears and cheeks on children.
8. Crisp mornings.
9. Color in the trees.
10. Wearing boots!!

er we have all 4 seasons hear and Autumn is my favorite. I just love the wind. Kinder blowers all your troubles away. The winder the better. In less your trying to Cycle against it then its a bloody nightmare lol

Wave Shock said:

Yes, well I live down below, down under, the land of OZ, and from now on it's going to get very dry, be hot hot hot, and most likely have massive bush fires, and not a drop of rain.

Latest posts

Back