Relationship problems

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthonyS13

Reaction score
Hello I'm Anthony and I'm lonely. Things have gotten worse since I got an account here. I met a girl here who did nothing but cause pain (name will not be revealed). Everyone I meet, including on dating sites, turns out to be a backstabber it seems. I have pretty bad depression and this is all because I believe that it's impossible for me to find a stable relationship. There's nothing I can do to change anything.

I think it's hard to find a stable relationship especially if it's with people you just encounter/meet here in the social networking sites, I mean, you don't know them personally, you just meet them here, there are different kinds of people in this world and you'll most probably end up hurt and disappointed if you take seriously the girls/relationships you start here online. It's still best if the person you'll be in a relationship with is someone you met personally, and someone you have gotten to know for some time, you know how her personality/attitude is, you know what's inside her heart, you know what kind of person she is, and you get along really well. It's best to be friends first - genuine friends. Don't rush, and don't believe that you won't be able to find a stable relationship, it wouldn't be of any help to you. It's just a wrong mindset that would just make things worse for you. You gotta help yourself. Have faith and believe that good things come to those who patiently waits. Pain and sufferings now will be worth it someday, prayers will be answered, not all the time the way you want them to be, but the way God wants it to be, and He knows the best. Hold on, keep going, even if things are hard, you gotta have faith. There's a power in 'believing in good things.'

Latest posts

Back