Alone and Broken....hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

broken_girl

Hello all. Like probably most people I typed in "I am lonely" in google and came here.

A bit about me:
I am lonely and hollow inside. I am completely detached from the world. I have never really had a true friend in my entire life. Have always kept to myself and been a loner.

I am married (2 years), but may as well be living with a rock. He is never home. When he is, he's asleep or ignoring me. I have no one to talk to. Ever.

I also just found out I have a lifelong disorder, which makes me even more sad and alone as it strips me of all energy and clouds my thinking......

I just want someone to talk to...........

Thanks for listening.

Hi broken girl, sorry to hear about how you're feeling..
Hope things turn better for you soon, and welcome to the forum :)

Hi.. :)

Maybe having children might make you happy? But I'm not sure it's a good idea to continue living with that person.

Hey, lots of people here to talk to. =]

Hopefully your domestic situation changes for the better...

mimizu said:
Hi.. :)

Maybe having children might make you happy? But I'm not sure it's a good idea to continue living with that person.

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome here :)

Actually, I already have 2 children. They are the only positive in my life. But since I became ill I cannot even muster the strength to play with them for longer than a few minutes at a time.

Hi, broken girl....

I hope I am doing this right. I just joined this forum so I could reply to you. I was sitting here, thinking, "I am lonely" and I found this forum.

First, I want to tell you I am so sorry you are feeling blue. I am wondering...what is the lifelong disorder you've discovered you have? I would like to help you and encourage you to remember that you are not your disorder, and the sweet person inside you can shine through. This is really true. I have lived it.

Sounds like you need to develop some relationships with people who would be happy to interact with you. I bet there are some people out in the world who need something you can contribute to their lives (in some emotional way or something). When the person you live with goes to sleep or just watches TV, is there anywhere you can go to meet people (church, library, book store, toy department, etc)? Think about it. I'll be praying for you.

Broken girl, it's me again...

I see you are tired and worn out much of the time. Are you bedridden? Are you in pain? How old are your children? Please let me know. I had an illness that greatly effected my ability to do activities with my stepdaughters, and I now realize things I could have done to try to keep that bond going.

No matter what, your children love you like crazy. NO MATTER WHAT. Remember that and embrace the love and support of this forum.

Latest posts

Back