What Things On Earth Fascinate You? (Seriously)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
What's happening everyone?

This world is filled with fascinating things such as the "Grand Canyon", Niagra Falls", and the "Bermuda Triangle" to name a few. What truly fascinates me is the "Great Wall Of China". What a testament to human skill and creativity.

Anything on Earth that fascinates you?

Thanks for viewing.:)
-LK

I want to go to Bermuda Triangle. And find out what really happens there (wary)

[youtube]t7YHLKv1jR4&list=LLcq7Z2NrvO-Ml-4o3y3N95w&feature=mh_lolz[/youtube]

this fascinates me. It looks nothing like a gun.

Ladies! Stupid answer, but true :p

Also, science. And the meaning behind why we even exist in the first place.

Stonehenge. The ocean. Space (although technically not "on earth" ...). Sloths. History.

People, mental health, chemical make up of people, what makes some people either mad or miraculous, look at history for great people, not many where just average people, I am glad I aint normal is anyone?

The great wall of China wasnt that built by slave labour dont think thats so great ?

fightclub said:
The great wall of China wasnt that built by slave labour dont think thats so great ?

That was the first thing I thought though I wasn't sure if it was or not...

I've been in and out of this thread a few times and honestly nothing jumps into my head as an answer. That's really bothering me. Or maybe I'm just to tired and full of a headache to think. I hope so...

-A roaring campfire at night.
-Sounds of the waves from the Pacific Ocean crashing onto a pristine beach.
-Men who take care of their children :)

Teresa

annik said:
fightclub said:

That was the first thing I thought though I wasn't sure if it was or not...

I've been in and out of this thread a few times and honestly nothing jumps into my head as an answer. That's really bothering me. Or maybe I'm just to tired and full of a headache to think. I hope so...
Although I don't condone slave labor, it is still an awesome accomplishment nonetheless.

The seven-floors comic shopping in Japan... and other bizarre stores/places in that same country.

Latest posts

Back