Song Dedication

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meekthoughts

Reaction score
I'm probably going to regret putting this up but...

All of you guys in ALL are so awesome, so I decided to record a video of me playing a piece on the piano dedicated to you guys. It's originally from the anime Rurouni Kenshin called "Her Most Beautiful Smile". I'd love to see your smiles, and I'm sure they'd be just as beautiful as the original song (not the version I play because I can't possibly match up...My laptop recording quality sucks too. :() Anyways...

Hope you all like it... but feel free to click the 'X' at the top of the browser/tab when you can't take it anymore. ;)

[video=youtube]

Wow! That is lovely Meek.

Keep up the fine work, and you're right, this place is awesome.

Thank you DP, silver birch and Peter! :) I'm still rather nervous about the video but I'm glad that you guys liked it. Or at least kind enough to pretend to. ;)

It sounds really amazing meek; honestly no need to be nervous about that. I wish I could play a piano like you.

Keep it up and don't be afraid to post more :shy:

Your performance inspired me to try playing a track for the community too; we were talking about this earlier and I said I was too scared xD.

But I think we should share our nerves, it might make us both feel a bit better :D

So here it is... it's my 4th guitar + vocals on youtube... nowhere near as stunning as meek's performance ofcourse :shy: I am a terrible player and singer but I really enjoy doing it in my free time =x

[video=youtube]

Not terrible at all!! :O Wow, you're actually really good. I'd love to hear more from you, you have a great voice too. (goo) Thank you so much for sharing. :D

Holy!!!!!!!! Thats so friggin awesome!!

You guys are amazing! Please don't ever take that down. Both your recordings are so lovely. :)

thanks so much ... :shy:

Meek, at your own risk you can check out other videos on my profile... but they're all horrific xD. My brothers recently found my youtube account... oh dear :(

Will you be playing us anymore pieces Meek? :shy:

Thomas, I did check out your other vids and they are not horrid at all. I especially like your own production - I wish I could compose songs that good. I might put up more vids maybe... but I can only really do it when I go back home where the piano is.

Breathe_No_More, I'm sure they aren't as embarrassing as you think. Not pressuring, but I'd really be interested in seeing your stuff. :)

Latest posts

Back