any body out there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Filipino writer once wrote that to find one's soulmate you must pass the test of life.
If you believe in finding love for pleasures sake,congratulations on being a fool.
If you believe in true love,it will be worth the wait.

I once believed that I found my soulmate until he just left me for absolutely no reason whatsoever. No explanation. Nothing. Since then I've been in and out of relationships, it seems I just can't stay with someone. I don't know if its me or them. Lonely describes exactly how I feel.

Gina said:
I once believed that I found my soulmate until he just left me for absolutely no reason whatsoever. No explanation. Nothing. Since then I've been in and out of relationships, it seems I just can't stay with someone. I don't know if its me or them. Lonely describes exactly how I feel.

I've been in a out of relationships for almost 3 years now, and I too feel lonely, I dunno if I ever will find somebody, im starting to feel like its never going to happend, seeing all my friends getting married, having kids, it just makes it worth. But theres one thing that keeps me going day after day, and thats hope, cuz I once knew love, and I'm **** sure it will come back, it might sound idealistic, but if I lose hope, wich is all I have left, well, then... I dunno, I dont want to think about that.

It feels horrible to feel this way, I wish I could go back when things were simplier, but I have to keep walking, whats the point of being stuck here, right?

starpulse said:
Gina said:
I once believed that I found my soulmate until he just left me for absolutely no reason whatsoever.  No explanation.  Nothing.  Since then I've been in and out of relationships, it seems I just can't stay with someone.  I don't know if its me or them.  Lonely describes exactly how I feel.  

I've been in a out of relationships for almost 3 years now, and I too feel lonely, I dunno if I ever will find somebody, im starting to feel like its never going to happend, seeing all my friends getting married, having kids, it just makes it worth. But theres one thing that keeps me going day after day, and thats hope, cuz I once knew love, and I'm **** sure it will come back, it might sound idealistic, but if I lose hope, wich is all I have left, well, then... I dunno, I dont want to think about that.

It feels horrible to feel this way, I wish I could go back when things were simplier, but I have to keep walking, whats the point of being stuck here, right?

yes!i understand ur feeling. we cannot lose our hope. keep walking, keep seeking, whatever,im on ur side.

shinojuly said:
starpulse said:
Gina said:

yes!i understand ur feeling. we cannot lose our hope. keep walking, keep seeking, whatever,im on ur side.

Thank you, actually tonigt im going out, and tomorrow is xmas, at least I can spend it with my family, bye

EME,

You're definitely right in that we shouldn't get in a rush to find the person with whom we're destined to be. However, it's difficult when all you can think about is the fact that you're alone, whether emotionally or physically. People who feel so lonely and dependent on finding love in order to feel less pain are seldom able to see past their immediate feelings of solitude. I know that i can be an emotional wreck on some days when i think too hard about my situation, but other days, I feel more in control and much more objective in my life outlook.

I hope that everyone finds someone that's meant to be with them. I hope I find my soul mate one day. Until that day, i wish we could all have peace with ourselves and our situations.

Latest posts

Back