Ignore feature?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annik

Reaction score
I wasn't really sure where to post this. I guess its a bit of a stupid question but when you put someone on ignore do they know?

As far as I know they don't... I'll have to ask crow when he gets back... Then again I wont be able to see his reply! :p

Limlim said:
As far as I know they don't... I'll have to ask crow when he gets back... Then again I wont be able to see his reply! :p

:D lol Thanks too. I only ask because I only have experience of "blocking" people in flickr where they can tell you have. I feel better when its more of a (why do I want to write cloak and dagger) type set up... :p

Limlim said:

You too eh?

Yeah, they wouldn't know.

I would have used this feature many times already, though I don't like how it would hide their posts from sight, I like to know what is going on.

There are a few people on here that annoy me to no end. People who go berserk and can't hold an even remotely rational conversation. I left a few years ago just before Ignore was in. Actually right after due to being so annoyed with those people. It wasn't worth it. It is a nice feature as if anyone else gets on my nerves I will just not see them. Some people add nothing what so ever to a topic. Just sort of drool on the screen.

Don't bend over backwards for people that annoy you. There is a such thing as too nice. Doesn't mean you have to bash the heck out of them either, but it is ok to let some people have it now and then if they have it coming.

Well, that made me smile, Lim. :D I got a few people on ignore list, myself.

All it does is hide their posts so you don't see it. Unfortunately if someone quotes them then you can read what they wrote, and it doesn't stop you from seeing titles of threads they make either. Think of it less as an Ignore feature and as a "hide posts" feature.

Anyone know if it stops people on your ignore list from sending PM's?

I miss LC,
he always made for some interesting reading :p
confusing though but never dull.

where`d he go ??

I have a few people on ignore and honestly, I don't care if they know or not. They annoy me and/or make me say things I probably shouldn't, so, it's for the best. I never did incorporate that "if you don't have anything nice to say..." thing. lol

They can tell if they PM you and they get a message saying that you don't accept PMs

Is sci-fi still here? Ive not seen any of he's posts since december 2010 lol :p
Don't wont to be seeing any cracked nut jobs like that around.

Bluey said:
Is sci-fi still here? Ive not seen any of he's posts since december 2010 lol :p
Don't wont to be seeing any cracked nut jobs like that around.

Good thing you don't know me yet. lol

Latest posts

Back