What Do You Enjoy Doing When You're Not Online?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Shalom.

When I haven't got my eyes glued to my monitor I enjoy playing Chess, Video Games, and Basketball. I'm a huge "Gym Rat". lol

Godspeed.
LK

Chess also. Reading, making mechanical puzzles, solving mechanical puzzles, writing down all of my epic plans for world domination, driving, sleeping.

1. Watch House, Monk, and movies
2. Play my video games
3. Work out
4. Learn to drive
5. Eat

I like to learn to program :) I'm learning C++ at the moment. Am going to be a successful informatician.
What I also like to do is reading books, riding my bike ^.^ I like chess too. Play some Counter Strike.
Oh yeah and I love to swim and dive :)

But I also am just lazy too :D

Chess YES!
Gym UBER YES!
Photography
Roam around like a nutjob

There is some Chess players in here.
I have not played a game in years. I used to be not to bad.
We should get some sort of chess program for us all to have a game.
I love playing new ppl.

I don't do much really, but like to get out on me bike.
Like watching films.
I have a camera that I would like to use moor as well.

How is everyone?

I've noticed that some members like to play chess. If any of you feel like playing sometime, the link below will take you to "ChessCube.Com". I'm registered under the name: "RIMSHOT". All you have to do is register, and seek me out. It has a mini-chat at the bottom of the page in case the players wish to talk with each other while playing.:)

http://www.chesscube.com/play/app/?justRegistered=true&autoAddUser=

I used to enjoy being online more than anything, but even this is getting boring to me now, really not boring, just have no desire.. I joined this group because this is the holiday season, and was curious as to if anyone else was as lonely as myself.. anyways being bi-polar sometimes I love something and most times I hate them.. but for most part I love love painting and gardening.

my life is pretty boring.

Nolife Princess said:
I used to enjoy being online more than anything, but even this is getting boring to me now, really not boring, just have no desire.. I joined this group because this is the holiday season, and was curious as to if anyone else was as lonely as myself.. anyways being bi-polar sometimes I love something and most times I hate them.. but for most part I love love painting and gardening.

my life is pretty boring.
Start doing more things that you enjoy doing, and your life will become less boring. I find video games to be a great way of adding some excitement to your life. Lord knows, there are enough gamers out there to associate with online or irl. Why do you think that video games are so popular?:)

i'm a huge gym rat too. i'm assuming that means "someone who spends a lot of time in the gym", lol.

i love working out. i've been weight training for almost five years now, and i love doing my cardio. i used to really like jogging, but i have knee problems now, so i've really cut back on it.

i also like playing my alto sax or piano. music really "calms the beast" if you know what i mean.

reading is great fun too. i could read for the entire day if i weren't so busy all the time.

i own quite a lot of land and most of it is covered with different plants and trees, and i like caring for them.

i also write a lot, and it's something that takes up quite a lot of my time.

playing games
playing with kids
sleeping
driving around

that stuff

other stuff i do is
help my fam and do work around the house,but i dont realy enjoy it,but it dont bother me doing it also (most of the times only if i am iritated i hate it)

Latest posts

Back