Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There Anything That You Are Looking Forward To?
I'm looking forward to going out again on Saturday in order to celebrate my Brother's 18th Birthday.
Don't Compare Yourself With Anyone Else In The World. If You Do So, You Are Insulting Yourself.

Failing Is Not Falling Down, But Refusing To Get Up.

Remain Strong. You Have A Lot To Offer.

A Strong Man Doesn't Need To Read The Future, He Makes His Own.
I'm looking forward to biting the heads off helpless marshmallow bunnies.
Lots of things, BGT tonight, phone call tonight, Easter egg treasure hunt tomorrow, dinner with my Dad tomorrow, getting back into routine next week, breakfast with my mates next week, next time I see boyfriend, seeing my brother and his fiancee next week, looking into a new college course.
I am meant to be going china for a month in september to study kung fu all day every day.

I am a little concerned I wont have the funds to make it happen this year tho, and I was meant to be going with an acquaintance from my school, but hes bailed on it to do a course. I do wanna go but I dunno about going alone truth be told haha.
https://www.youtube.com/user/zibafu

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, its the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
(04-19-2014, 05:13 PM)Boreal Wrote: I'm looking forward to biting the heads off helpless marshmallow bunnies.

Lol!
football tomorrow, golf on Monday, short term
Long term - The world cup, Tour de France and Ryder cup
I'm looking forward to the release of Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain.
Don't Compare Yourself With Anyone Else In The World. If You Do So, You Are Insulting Yourself.

Failing Is Not Falling Down, But Refusing To Get Up.

Remain Strong. You Have A Lot To Offer.

A Strong Man Doesn't Need To Read The Future, He Makes His Own.
I am looking forward to the next weekend, while I'm trying to take in the remaining time of this current weekend.

I don't really look forward to seeing this difficult colleague at work. Have to avoid her at all costs.

(04-19-2014, 05:13 PM)Boreal Wrote: I'm looking forward to biting the heads off helpless marshmallow bunnies.

Lol, I always feel like a murderer whenever I do that to such animal shaped foods.
Hoping to catch a glimpse of the Lyrid Meteor Shower.
Something very special happening in the summer. <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you looking forward to in 2016? Serenia 25 3,795 01-20-2016, 12:16 AM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
test I would put forward is that you as a parents of a child should understand it is a Wilhemina 4 2,496 02-11-2014, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Walley
  One step forward lusker 20 4,286 10-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
  Moving soon! Looking forward to positive thinking and self improvement! :) Tylor 6 10,206 07-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Last Post: SophiaGrace