Is There Anything That You Are Looking Forward To?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am looking forward to the holidays being over as it is the saddest, most lonely time for me.

Nolife Princess said:
i am looking forward to the holidays being over as it is the saddest, most lonely time for me.

I was just thinking that I have nothing to look forward to.
I guss I was wrong as I to am looking forward to the christmas and new years holidays being over.
Yes it gets to me even this early on.

I also look forward to the day I have someone to go on holiday with and weekends away with. I still live in hope that I well one day have a loved one or a friend to do this things with.

Bread said:
My birthday early next year. :) Aside that...not so much. :(

Actually yes I too always enjoy my birthdays and I do have one coming up in january :D Remembering that is normally what gets me fro the horror of christmas.

You just reminded me of that and really cheered me up some :D Thanks :Y

Bluey said:
Bread said:
My birthday early next year. :) Aside that...not so much. :(

Actually yes I too always enjoy my birthdays and I do have one coming up in january :D Remembering that is normally what gets me fro the horror of christmas.

You just reminded me of that and really cheered me up some :D Thanks :Y

No problem. For me, my birthday is the most imporant day of the year, and I make some preparations as early as the previous summer, picking berries for the cake. :D And like you, christmas has never been really a happy occasion for me, so keeping my eyes on the birthday coming up soon after makes it all a bit more bearable.

Latest posts

Back