Is There Anything That You Are Looking Forward To?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going home on december, my parents bought a new house cos the one we have was so old it's not safe to stay there. That I am looking forward to. I am also looking forward to a big change in my life next year. On a short term basis, I look forward to speaking to Peter Lorre each day and of course, chatting with my ALL friends ^^

The end of summer; riding through autumn leaves; my wife coming home.

I look forward to getting my self assessment out of the way. Will be a small load off my mind.

Going to Easter Bingo tomorrow at the local football club with friends and their kids.

1. Seeing my boyfriend (I've finally met a really decent guy).
2. This 6 month contract coming to an end (this job is honeysuckle).
3. A rave in October.
4. Watching A Game Of Thrones in bed later.

I'm going to my first festival in a couple months- renting a car and driving there with my best friend to see some of our favorite bands all together.

Spring is something to look forward to I think. I walk everywhere.

And near the end of the year I plan on going to see this girl I know down in Florida. I think we're going to get along well. And we're going to what's sure to be my second festival. Which is going to be all Hardcore Punk.

I'm looking forward to biting the heads off helpless marshmallow bunnies.

Lots of things, BGT tonight, phone call tonight, Easter egg treasure hunt tomorrow, dinner with my Dad tomorrow, getting back into routine next week, breakfast with my mates next week, next time I see boyfriend, seeing my brother and his fiancee next week, looking into a new college course.

I am meant to be going china for a month in september to study kung fu all day every day.

I am a little concerned I wont have the funds to make it happen this year tho, and I was meant to be going with an acquaintance from my school, but hes bailed on it to do a course. I do wanna go but I dunno about going alone truth be told haha.

football tomorrow, golf on Monday, short term
Long term - The world cup, Tour de France and Ryder cup

I am looking forward to the next weekend, while I'm trying to take in the remaining time of this current weekend.

I don't really look forward to seeing this difficult colleague at work. Have to avoid her at all costs.

Boreal said:
I'm looking forward to biting the heads off helpless marshmallow bunnies.

Lol, I always feel like a murderer whenever I do that to such animal shaped foods.

Latest posts

Back