Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There Anything That You Are Looking Forward To?
Getting better at German.
MONDAY. Big Grin
(02-21-2016, 12:47 PM)Paraiyar Wrote: Getting better at German.

I haven't been learning as consistently anymore due to my busy work schedule. Good luck to you though!
Returning somewhere.... pretty soon, I guess. Maybe a week or so, if my calculations remain on point?

Something to look forward to when I've been actively avoiding it this whole time? Who's to say. Guess I'll know when I finally get there again.
[Image: 6ZrBSUC.gif]
Doing 4 sessions of BJJ this week (and every week till I have my wisdom teeth out). Taking my Didgeridoo down to the Full Moon Drumming on the 20th. Homegrown concert on the 23rd.
I'm developing a drinking problem again...my biggest issue with this is that it's a colossal waste of my money, time, and energy. This is kind of what happens with creatives that don't get to their outlets due to upkeep in life: We collapse in on ourselves, like a dying star. Sigh...it's gonna be a rough next 3 months anyways, regardless of my drinking...erm, nobody pay too much attention to anything that I post for a while.   Toungue

I'm looking forward to this passing is what I'm looking forward to.
"Of Fire in Nature, Love in Spirit unkenned,
Life, hath no axle, no spring, and no End"
The next Avengers movie. Big Grin

I'm still buzzing from watching 'Captain Marvel'. Awesome movie!
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'
Ospreys  Cool Wink
The end of the day!!
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
A Perfect Day, just one. I have hope that it will happen one day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you looking forward to in 2016? Serenia 25 3,638 01-20-2016, 12:16 AM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
test I would put forward is that you as a parents of a child should understand it is a Wilhemina 4 2,456 02-11-2014, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Walley
  One step forward lusker 20 4,215 10-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
  Moving soon! Looking forward to positive thinking and self improvement! :) Tylor 6 9,932 07-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Last Post: SophiaGrace