Top Things You Want To Do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSolitaryMan

Reaction score
In general in a relationship. Could be possible scenarios, basic things you want to do or just whatever you'd consider a "goal".

Alternately, if you have a partner, what were the coolest or most touching things you've done with them?

Here's some of the simple things I'd really like to do or experience, I decided to put up 15 of them:

1. Share a hug.

2. Share a kiss.

3. Snuggle on a really cold, rainy day, just watching DVDs and chatting.

4. Watch the stars together.

5. Introduce my girl to gaming.

6. Go to the cinema.

7. Eat (and perhaps cook) a really fine meal together.

8. Go shopping with one another.

9. Have a picnic on a sunny day.

10. Hold hands.

11. Play with her hair!

12. Be there when she needs support.

13. Go camping together.

14. Have a really good discussion about something.

15. Make love.

A bit dull I guess, but that's how I roll ;)

I want to take him out on a picnic on an autumn day, somewhere by a stream, and drink hot cocoa. :)

TheSolitaryMan said:
In general in a relationship. Could be possible scenarios, basic things you want to do or just whatever you'd consider a "goal".

Alternately, if you have a partner, what were the coolest or most touching things you've done with them?

Here's some of the simple things I'd really like to do or experience, I decided to put up 15 of them:

1. Share a hug.

2. Share a kiss.

3. Snuggle on a really cold, rainy day, just watching DVDs and chatting.

4. Watch the stars together.

5. Introduce my girl to gaming.

6. Go to the cinema.

7. Eat (and perhaps cook) a really fine meal together.

8. Go shopping with one another.

9. Have a picnic on a sunny day.

10. Hold hands.

11. Play with her hair!

12. Be there when she needs support.

13. Go camping together.

14. Have a really good discussion about something.

15. Make love.

A bit dull I guess, but that's how I roll ;)

this,
i will keep the order just like that,

and yes HUG is on my top list #1!!!

It's a little bit naughty, but I was thinking yesterday how awesome it would be to have a girl dance for my amusement. Clothing optional.

I would happily do the same for such a lady :D

Anyway, bad Solitary! Such desires have no place at the present moment in time.

SophiaGrace said:
I want to take him out on a picnic on an autumn day, somewhere by a stream, and drink hot cocoa. :)

Also Soph, that sounds sort of lovely but also sort of chilly, lol. I guess it'd be good if it wasn't raining at the time...

SophiaGrace said:
...o.o

That was random

Oh, you realise I meant your autumn stream thing with my second bit, right? I wouldn't dream of being that inappropriately risque :p

Perhaps I should have quoted. The first part of my post was an unrelated tangent :)

TheSolitaryMan said:
It's a little bit naughty, but I was thinking yesterday how awesome it would be to have a girl dance for my amusement. Clothing optional.

SophiaGrace said:

Also Soph, that sounds sort of lovely but also sort of chilly, lol. I guess it'd be good if it wasn't raining at the time...

I don't tend to plan much, I'm just happy to take each day as it comes. Hope I meet some good interesting people on the way and enjoy whatever happens.

1. See my grandma in Mexico before she dies
2. Travel to various places i.e European places, California, India, anywhere really..
3. Get married and adopt children
4. Finish college
5. get a boob job (shut up)
6. paint/draw the perfect (imo) Roland
7. feel good about myself physically and mentally

Arcane said:
2. Travel to various places i.e European places, California, India, anywhere really..
4. Finish college

I wish you luck with all of those!

I too want to travel really badly, it's been 11 years since I've gone abroad. I'd love to go around the US, or maybe New Zealand. Australia too.

In regards to relationships... not in order but here's what I sometimes fantasize about :D

1. Snuggling up on the couch watching our favourite shows/movies together.
2. Hugging. Lots and lots of hugging.
3. Play games together.
4. Putting a bandage on him. :shy: Hehe, unorthodox but I get shivers thinking about it, not that I want him to get hurt. :p
5. Watch the stars together, or even just a planetarium.
6. Have a staring contest while he makes funny faces at me. :p I swear I'd lose.
7. Go to an anime convention together and cosplay as an anime couple/nemeses, unless he's not into anime which is fine.
8. Trace my finger on his palm, and his mine. It tickles!
9. Wake up in the morning with him by my side. :)
10. Take care of him when he's really sick. Show him my bedside manners! ;)

Hehe, the list can go on and on, but I'll stop at 10.

TheSolitaryMan said:
Arcane said:
4. Finish college

I wish you luck with all of those!

I too want to travel really badly, it's been 11 years since I've gone abroad. I'd love to go around the US, or maybe New Zealand. Australia too.

thanks!!! Australia seems scary..but cool

TheSolitaryMan said:

**** it Solitaire that's not naughty at all!

Then again I grew up doing **** near everything underage. :p

If anything this forum could use a little more dirtiness >.>

And mate, if you're ever near Vegas hit me up and we can get some girls to dance for you. Clothing real optional... :p

SophiaGrace said:

I'm not sure what to say about this one... >.<

Sounds nice I guess haha.

Arcane said:
4. Finish college

These are all nice... some nicer than others. :D

I would like to have a midnight picnic in the desert on the hood of my car. Serenaded by my car stereo pumping out a mesh of Zep/Incubus/Slipknot/Stones/Door/Beatles/ et cetera...it'll be a long night. :p

Can't pick too much on Soph I guess. :D

That and sex in an open casket... or funeral home setting... >.> Say what you will, it appeals to my goth/dark side haha.

FunkyBuddha said:
TheSolitaryMan said:

**** it Solitaire that's not naughty at all!

Then again I grew up doing **** near everything underage. :p

If anything this forum could use a little more dirtiness >.>

And mate, if you're ever near Vegas hit me up and we can get some girls to dance for you. Clothing real optional... :p

SophiaGrace said:

I'm not sure what to say about this one... >.<

Sounds nice I guess haha.

Arcane said:
4. Finish college

These are all nice... some nicer than others. :D

I would like to have a midnight picnic in the desert on the hood of my car. Serenaded by my car stereo pumping out a mesh of Zep/Incubus/Slipknot/Stones/Door/Beatles/ et cetera...it'll be a long night. :p

Can't pick too much on Soph I guess. :D

That and sex in an open casket... or funeral home setting... >.> Say what you will, it appeals to my goth/dark side haha.

yours sound awesome :p i work at a funeral home so let me know if you ever need a hookup ;) bahaha

Not much I've ever not done in a relationship, but there has always been 1 thing I want to do... & that is take her to Paris. I've just not found "the" girl to do this with yet. Yes, I could have chosen any random X... but it's not the same. It has to be the 1.

Most things from my list has already been said, mostly by Solitary and Meekthoughts. A few things I'd like to add:

1. Attend the SDCC together.
2. Name a gaming character after him.
3. Tell him that I love him.
4. Share a kiss on new year's eve.
5. Have breakfast in bed.

I want to buy a bed. Go out choose it together. Our place. That's really important to me. Seems a bit silly when you see it "out loud" though...

Latest posts

Back