N/A

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seventh

** This user is no longer available **
I got bored due to lack of responses, and have gone looking for a better site than this.
Hopefully the rest of you guys here have had some better luck in people noticing you.
Anyhow. Goodbye! best of luck to ya all!

Well not sure what your asking really.

You make her out to be a bad girl gone good but yet you think she still playing the filed.
So she not redeemed hew ways just yet then?

To cut out most of the BS you typed like not fancying fat birds, I mean Com man nothing wrong with saying what you like or don't like. Well, it sounds to me like you was using her for the same as she was using you and you fall for her where she has not fall for you. She just wants your dick and nothing moor. That's what it sounds to me.

You ether just carry on with being fresia buddies or if its mixing with you head to much then move the fucks on. Sounds simple to me.

You make her out to be a bad girl gone good but yet you think she still playing the filed.

To cut out most of the BS you typed like not fancying fat birds, I mean Com man nothing wrong with saying what you like or don't like. Well, it sounds to me like you was using her for the same as she was using you and you fall for her where she has not fall for you. She just wants your dick and nothing moor. That's what it sounds to me.

You ether just carry on with being fresia buddies or if its mixing with you head to much then move the fucks on. Sounds simple to me.

Sure you are lol. But you know, it seems that I have mistaken.
I did come to the right site, just not the right place in it. Anyhow. Problem solved.
Thanks! ta ta ;)

Not to be a *****, but you only waited 3 hours before editing your post.........

Really? I could have sworn its been there longer. Anyhow. Bygones. Guess we were both too late in making a better impression;)

Some people aren't on at the same time, heck when you first made this thread I was still in bed sleeping. When you edited this I was getting ready for work...no time to even see your post. People here are helpful and nice give half a chance to even read and respond. :/

Oh now I get responses. Great. Just when I was about to try out a different site. Lol. Never mind guys. Anyhow. Ive also spoken to one of the mods, and have asked to be deleted from this site. But thanks for replying. Thanks for being the only one to ask something relevant, without giving me a reason as to why you couldn't read it at the time. That was much appreciated, jjam. Well. My profile is suppose to get deleted in the next 24 hours, so if your interested in knowing more, maybe even to remain in contact, there`s still some time and you can PM me, jjam. And as for the other replies. I will only respond to whats relevant now. Thank you, and have a great life.

Latest posts

Back