Time Change Issue Anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sprint

Reaction score
Anyone else's time (site) messed up now since the time change?

I guess I will just go in & alter it myself, but usually 1 would think it would auto change.

Also, I can see it being off by 1 hour... but for some reason it's off by 2?

Oddly enough it has now, tonight, set itself back 1 hour; however, that still left it 1 hour ahead... so I just went in there & put it back another hour.

:/

Guess I'm the only 1... just special for Sprint LOL.

Haven't noticed, let me post and check.

That was a long check, mines right though.

My time did that the other day.
Not sure if it has anything to do with the time change but it was out by about 5 hours or moor maybe I don't remember.
Course it just could be this copy of windows I got that's doing it :$

Hmmm, they changed the time when time changes a couple years ago or something if I recall. Maybe old software or programs would be messed up and not reflect that? Seem to me Bush here in the US dinked with that or something.

Just some fluke with the server apparently. Anyway since it reset my time back 1 hour last night & then I set it back another hour... it seems to be ok.

Mine was also off, but it was two hours ahead instead of one hour behind. Automatic correction didn't work. It's okay now.

Yes, mine was 2 hours ahead also... then it automatically moved back 1 hour... & I had to move it back the other.

Good to know it wasn't just me :eek:

Latest posts

Back