Would You Pay $200 For This "Pacman" Game?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hi All.:)

I remember seeing an older episode of "Pawn Stars" where Big Hoss pays
$200 for this "Pacman" game. Would you pay that much?

paccocktail_anderson.jpg

I wouldn't, but I could see other people would. My cousin used to buy arcade system boards for the Street Fighter games just so he could play the "definite" version, as far as I remember they were pretty expensive, some buy them just for collection's sake.

What? Hell no. I don't have that sort of money, let alone to toss into outdated tech. :p

Retro, neat. I wouldn't, Pac Man isn't my thing but I bet someone could get a lot more then 200 bucks for it. Especially if it's good condition and still works.

Bluey said:
Am sure I posted this be for on here.
But it was a long time ago so I post them again.
Its from the same time.
In the 80's :p

A remote controlled car and a transformer watch XD
I still have them and they still work. And I never changed the battery in the car ever in 25 years. I was just playing with it the other day when I was still sorting my junk out from just recently moving home still.

Photo-0017.jpg
Photo-0018.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg
Photo-0020.jpg

Oh man! I think I have the red version of that transformer watch. Don't have the strap and I don't think it works, but anyway. It is tucked into a shoe box with some things I had as a kid. Too bad I destroyed most of my toys in high school. Fire crackers, melting, hitting, and throwing things. They stopped meaning anything to me and were more fun to wreck then play with. I had alot of star wars toys that might be worth something if I didn't ruin them. And then latter I just threw a ton in the trash. I have a bunch of baseball cards and few months ago got a becket to see if they are worth anything... Not worth squat.

Pack man.... nah. I wouldn't spend $5 on something that just wasted floor space.

I got over a hundred mach box cars. Boxed up and in good condition there would be worth quite a bit.
But i too played with them and smashed them all up and there in a bad state. But I dint regret it. I had fun as a kid playing with them.
I reckon I gots me moneys worth out of them.

Yes, I would easily pay $200 for that. I could likely resell it & make a profit haha.

Latest posts

Back