How to Ignore a "Mean" girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arcane

Reaction score
Girls have been cruel to me seemingly all of my life...i've gotten pretty used to it. No matter how nice I am or how I try to talk sense into people that hate me for no reason they still exist...but now there is this girl who i have NEVER been mean to in any sense of the word. She came out of nowhere and has been cutting me down..that's one thing...but she comes out of nowhere and tries to get my friends to not like me...and even people who arent really my friends...its really hard to ignore at this point. what should i do?

KILL her...mwaahh...haha...hahaHA...MWUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(wary)

Lol ryan if she kills her, she'll find herself in prison... With mainly mean girls all around. XD

Stare her right in the eye and say: "...Everything you say, and everything you do, means absolutely nothing to me. If you don't like me, well then I just going to have to find a way to mend my broken heart.."

Her response will be amusing to you, I promise.

There isn't much you can do except put her in her place, with something like what LoneKiller said. This happens all the time, she's probably jealous of you. When I was in grade school we had this kid who's parents were from India, and surprisingly even in the 80's other kids wanted to be friends with him. There wasn't any racism against him at all. He moved to our town and he hated my brother and I and tried to turn our best friend against us. He never did make an attempt to be our friend, which would have been the better thing to do. He was jealous plain and simple. We had been friends with the other kid since we were like 2 years old. Some people just act that way, they just want to be mean to someone they are jealous of instead of getting to know them and become friends with them. It's stupid.

Sci-Fi said:
There isn't much you can do except put her in her place, with something like what LoneKiller said. This happens all the time, she's probably jealous of you. When I was in grade school we had this kid who's parents were from India, and surprisingly even in the 80's other kids wanted to be friends with him. There wasn't any racism against him at all. He moved to our town and he hated my brother and I and tried to turn our best friend against us. He never did make an attempt to be our friend, which would have been the better thing to do. He was jealous plain and simple. We had been friends with the other kid since we were like 2 years old. Some people just act that way, they just want to be mean to someone they are jealous of instead of getting to know them and become friends with them. It's stupid.

It's even worse when a guy who your mom is with, is like this...

:(

Can I kick him in the nuts for you? I don't care about this "a guy doesn't hit another guy in the gonads", when they are jerks you do, and I wear steel toe boots. God, some people. :mad:

SophiaGrace said:
believe it or not he's gotten better. I've stopped hating him.
"..Hating Someone Is like Hating Yourself, Because Half Of Them Don't Know, And The Other Half Don't Care.."

--Whoopi Goldberg (I Think)

NewLeaf said:
you call the goddamn cops. end thread.

that's ridiculous

Liley said:
Lol ryan if she kills her, she'll find herself in prison... With mainly mean girls all around. XD

O_O much scarier ones. I could never kill anyone....:)

Sci-Fi said:

well put...that sounds like exactly what is happening to me.. I just don't understand how people can be so narrow minded ...

A: Ask what the problem is.

If that's not going to resolve anything (or it will let said person mock you or something), just go to B.

B: Tell her you know what she's doing, and you'd appreciate it if she'd just fresia off.

Sometimes you have to be "mean" back in order to get a parasitic person like this off your back. Being nice just amplifies their poisonous ways. The minute they see you stand up for yourself in no uncertain terms they'll fold like a deck of cards.

people like that are a problem, especially if they try to come between you and your friends.
You can take any advice on how to deal with her from the other posts(except for the killing maybe :)), but more important i think is that your friends know what she's trying to do, if they are your real friends then they won't let her come between you.
If they do let it happen, it shows they weren't that good friends.
try not to care too much about what people who don't really know you, or don't care about you are saying.

But if all else fails; this is the way to do it :club:

TheSolitaryMan said:
A: Ask what the problem is.

If that's not going to resolve anything (or it will let said person mock you or something), just go to B.

B: Tell her you know what she's doing, and you'd appreciate it if she'd just fresia off.

Sometimes you have to be "mean" back in order to get a parasitic person like this off your back. Being nice just amplifies their poisonous ways. The minute they see you stand up for yourself in no uncertain terms they'll fold like a deck of cards.

I had to do A, and B. Just hate the feeling...but oh well..I guess all I can do is ignore her and hope other people see what she's doing too..and if they don't ..oh well? Thanks :D

Stormrider said:
people like that are a problem, especially if they try to come between you and your friends.
You can take any advice on how to deal with her from the other posts(except for the killing maybe :)), but more important i think is that your friends know what she's trying to do, if they are your real friends then they won't let her come between you.
If they do let it happen, it shows they weren't that good friends.
try not to care too much about what people who don't really know you, or don't care about you are saying.

But if all else fails; this is the way to do it :club:

Agreed.
Hahahahah. :rolleyes2:

Most of the time, cruelness/meanness is related to jealousy and/or feelings of inadequacy in the person being cruel/mean.

Badjedidude said:
Most of the time, cruelness/meanness is related to jealousy and/or feelings of inadequacy in the person being cruel/mean.

Yeah, most likely what it is. I'm over it now with reassurance from ya'll...and people that she has tried to sway gave me a good lul assuring me that she's full of crap and should just be ignored anyway...I feel 100 percent better. I did what I could to be nice to her but realized she's just immature, jealous, and begging for attention..not worth my time

Latest posts

Back