• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawrings
[Image: lifelessthreat.jpg]

Lifeless Threat

[Image: birdandbee.jpg]

Bird and Bee
Cool drawings Big Grin
[Image: Morgoth-large-1.jpg]

This is a scene from "The Silmarillion", which is basically a bible of sorts J.R.R. Tolkien wrote for the Lord of the Rings world. Depicted here is Morgoth, the original dark spirit of Middle Earth and mentor to Sauron. Morgoth stole the Silmarills (jewels crafted by the most skilled elf to ever live, and containing light from the Two Trees of Valinor...it's a long story...) and placed them in his crown. In this scene an elf maiden tip-toed into his fortress and sang a magical melody which caused him to drift into slumber. As his head tipped forward the crown slipped off and fell to the floor. I forget what happened after...I think he woke up and was rather grumpy about the whole thing.
(11-11-2011, 03:59 PM)mintymint Wrote: Cool drawings Big Grin

Thanks!

[Image: nietzche.jpg]

A quick sketch of Nietzsche
[Image: portal.jpg]

Portal

This started off as a simple pattern I was messing around with.

[Image: demons.jpg]

Demons

Some experimenting with water colors lead me to make this: the only thing I've painted I ever really liked.
[Image: metaphysicalselfportrait_censored.jpg]

Metaphysical Self-Portrait (censored)

Ok, this one is somewhat controversial. If you really feel you must see the whole thing then pm me for the link. You may do this at your own peril.
I should also add that when I drew this I was in a state of extreme depression/anxiety, I don't always feel this way.
Pretty damn awesome.
"The True Gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his inferiority or deformity...a man with whom honor is sacred and virtue safe."

John Walter Wayland

“When you can't cheat the game, you'd best find a means to cheat the players.”

Scott Lynch, Red Seas Under Red Skies

Thank you sir Big Grin
Nice work young man Cool

Impressive (y)
Je ne suis ni dieu ni démon,
Et tu m'as nommé par mon nom
Quand tu m'as appelé ton frère ;
Où tu vas, j'y serai toujours,
Jusques au dernier de tes jours,
Où j'irai m'asseoir sur ta pierre.
Dude.. don't ever stop drawing. That's fucking amazing.
I'm too lazy to make a new siggy, so imagine some kind of amazing signature here, k ? If you don't have such active imagination, you'll have to motivate me to make one Toungue
Damn, you're pretty fucking great at detail. I like the (censored) Metaphysical self-portrait Big Grin

But, I feel gypped. I thought you were going to draw rings.Toungue
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

You see?”

[Image: tumblr_met9ko19XH1qdlh1io1_250.gif]

wow.. I love your work.amazing..do you have a DA?
[Image: 306916_109787705793217_100002859650487_5...7579_n.jpg]