Going to explode

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I.O.

Reaction score
I just had to endure another party where I tried to express attraction for a girl all night, and then she led a goofy weirdo up to her room to fresia. I have felt this deep frustration build in me for years, and it's coming up to a climax. Something will push me over the edge, and this thing already fucks with my emotions, so I don't know what I might do. I can't tell anyone about it. This forum is the only place. Everyone else just hates me for it. But keeping it inside made it so much worse. It feels like I'm physically ill, all the time, and I can't concentrate on anything. It's already cause me to fresia up a midterm.
I'm really, really scared right now. If one more thing happens, I'm afraid I'll lash out and just lose my mind completely. And here is the only place I can say anything. I'd go to a psychologist, but what are they going to do? Write me a prescription for a girl who feels genuine attraction for me? I don't think I'll even make it through this month.

:/ You win some you lose some. Have you ever thought about what you might have done to turn her off? :p Maybe you just didn't get her drunk enough. Maybe take a night and watch guys who you know are successful with women. See what they do to be successful with them and mimic it?

AFrozenSoul said:
:/ You win some you lose some. Have you ever thought about what you might have done to turn her off? :p Maybe you just didn't get her drunk enough. Maybe take a night and watch guys who you know are successful with women. See what they do to be successful with them and mimic it?

Wtf?

I would die before I did that. I can't do anything with a girl who is not attracted to me. To pressure or trick a girl into anything is unimaginably vile.

@shells: :S Twas a joke... kind of because that is the advice my dad would give

@I.O.: -_-... you forget that women's attraction is fundamentally different from mens. The very act of keeping the girl intrigued could be seen as a trick. One other thing, attraction is transferable in the case of women. That one girl could have just been waiting for you to make a move. You vanish for a few minutes and another guy can come in and pick up where you left off. There are plenty of guys who knowingly do that and plenty of guys who do it accidentally. It is just a fact of life.

Latest posts

Back