Cool thing for listening to music

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Hey I am extra bored tonight so while I have been messing with trolls So I figured would share something pretty cool to listen to music with.

It's called pandora it's free and it is kind of like radio that you control there is nothing you even have to download just registar and start up it's pretty cool if anyone wants to check it out think homepage is just www.pandora.com

I've tried it a little bit in the past. But for some reason I tend to hate listening to music unless it' actually on my hard drive. Weird, I know. =/

Matt said:
I've tried it a little bit in the past. But for some reason I tend to hate listening to music unless it' actually on my hard drive. Weird, I know. =/

No not really I know a lot of people that like to be in control of what they listen to. I just like it because it helps me find new stuff sometimes and it's just like a random mixer for me. I really like it for playing video games because it takes up like no memory and I have a great connection so doesn't effect that.

I use Amazon to look around for new music. I just start off with an album I'm interested in, and the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" pretty much leads me on a never-ending quest of obtaining all the music I might possible be interested in. ><

Matt said:
I use Amazon to look around for new music. I just start off with an album I'm interested in, and the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" pretty much leads me on a never-ending quest of obtaining all the music I might possible be interested in. ><

Ah ya never thought of doing something like that. Thanks for a great tip might have to try that always looking for cool new CD's.

Josh said:
Hey I am extra bored tonight so while I have been messing with trolls So I figured would share something pretty cool to listen to music with.

It's called pandora it's free and it is kind of like radio that you control there is nothing you even have to download just registar and start up it's pretty cool if anyone wants to check it out think homepage is just www.pandora.com
Pandora was cool. But now they disallowed access to most listeners outside of US.
So i went back to www.purevolume.com

But i'm like this too:
Matt said:
I've tried it a little bit in the past. But for some reason I tend to hate listening to music unless it' actually on my hard drive.
Lol but these sites are pretty good at introducing some new music as well.

Pandora was quite cool, I found it good for discovering new artists similar to the ones I already like, but some of the stuff there was a bit too obscure for my liking.

Jeremi said:
Check out www.lastfm.com if you haven't. Best music site ever
lastFM is the bestest :D Heres my profile http://www.last.fm/user/thearchlich/
If anyone wants to recommend me stuff, you'll be welcome, I need to start listening to good music again.

Wow Pandora is awesome I can't believe I've never heard of it before thx for the awesome new toy!

Latest posts

Back